Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
team practice - Page 2 I_vote_lcapteam practice - Page 2 I_voting_barteam practice - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
team practice - Page 2 I_vote_lcapteam practice - Page 2 I_voting_barteam practice - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

team practice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

team practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:29 am

The member 'Mia X' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:34 am

the ice came out as water. "I screwed up..." She smirked. "I'm going to be a bitch to you this entire fight.". She grabbed her sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:43 am

Something seemed to talk to Yarashi, he was begining to talk back to it, "no, I shouldnt", he rushed at Tori, sword in hand, "lets see you dance!", he yelled, jumping into the air and puting allot of force into lunging downword at Tori with his sword, "battle mode, ying-yang spear!".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:54 am

She blocked with her sword. "Yarashi...". Suddenly, her sword began glowing. "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:57 am

Gin is watching the battle. Saying in his head" This is going to be tough, All i can said is let hope his Dark side don't come out". He took out his watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:57 am

Yarashi jumped back and quickly responded with an uper cut slash, "get your head in the game, or your toast".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:01 am

Yarashi and Tori were both knocked back, putting one in the river, and the other into a tree. "Damn, what WAS that?"
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:03 am

Gin felt the Power of Yarashi and Tori and said to himself" If Tori bring out a Combo, Yarashi can end it here."

Gin Jump from the Tree and said" Who Know that this is where we Train?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:06 am

Yarashi rolled to his feat and his sword started glowing, "that was pritty good, but this is better, Tri-Fire!", he said as 3 beams of fire shot out of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:06 am

The member 'Yarashi Kaminato' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Spell Check' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'Spell Check' : 1

--------------------------------

#3 'Spell Check' : 9
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:10 am

"What? But i-". She got cut off when she got hit and fell to the ground. "S-stop it..."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:13 am

Gin Felt that someone is following them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:17 am

Tori didn't bother standing. She started to cry. "Just stop..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:19 am

Yarashi felt it too, "if it must stop, ill end it here", he said taking out a poison -diped throwing star, "Tori, you did great", he said dashing to her, "now stay behind me".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:20 am

Gin said to Yarashi" It Now it you vs me now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:23 am

Ten jumped out of a tree. "You guys feel that?"
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:24 am

Gin said to Ten" Um Yea i felt that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:25 am

Yarashi put his throwing star away, "ah, Ten, it was only you".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:27 am

Gin got in his batcore style and said to Ten" you ready?". Gin told yarashi and Tori" If i go all Werewolf Don't Stop it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:28 am

"I feel something else coming..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:31 am

Yarashi noded, "lets get out of the way, Tori", he said, helping Tori up. Yarashi turned around after feeling a new energy, "Ten, do you know this power im feeling?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:35 am

"No, not off the top of my head."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:36 am

Gin felt that to. He pull out his watch and said" IT TIME TO REV IT UP the Robot know as Dragoon Buster is right here.

He said" Ten and Tori Use the Robot to Protect Yarashi and me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:38 am

Yarashi looked at Gin, "we dont even know whats been tracking us and your calling Dragoon?".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:39 am

Gin said to yarashi" Just in Case"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

team practice
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next