Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
team practice - Page 6 I_vote_lcapteam practice - Page 6 I_voting_barteam practice - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
team practice - Page 6 I_vote_lcapteam practice - Page 6 I_voting_barteam practice - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

team practice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

team practice - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:13 pm

John slid back about 3 inches. "Nice try..." He smirked. "But I can do better." He spun his sword as it began glowing. He stopped as he jumped into the air. "Forbidden Move: Slash of Destruction!" He slashed his sword as a black energy came out of it, creating a distraction. "Who's the real one?" John smirked, with his clones all standing in various trees.

Last edited by Question Man on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:13 pm

The member 'Question Man' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 8
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:16 pm

-Fire errupted from his feet, and sent the surrounding area into a blaze. A road of flames formed as he walked, one foot infront of the other. The huge ball of flame surrounded his body. A slight shift in the flames occured once Kitsun brought his hand up. Three columns of flames shot out from his hand, one directed at John, Tasuno, and Yarashi. The one aimed at John fell just short of the target, but the others continued at their intended targets-][/

Last edited by TakumiMinase on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:16 pm

The member 'TakumiMinase' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Spell Check' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Spell Check' : 9

#3 'Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:21 pm

John dashed to the on going for Yarashi and turned it into a ball. "Heh..." The ball disappeared in his hand. "I think not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:24 pm

-Inside the flames, Kitsune smirked. Now that the girl had made an interaction with the flames, a bright red ruin appeared under her feet. The ruin turned slightly, then a tick column of flames shot up. The flames engolfed the girl, and burnt away at not only here body, but her soul as well. The fox fire continues to burn away at the outside, but it also creeps into her body, burning away at that as well. Even if she is able to survive, her normal temp. is being raised far beyond what her body should be able to handle. Soon, her internal organs and systems will burn up.- (if you were to move, the run would follow staying below your feet. Remember this is fox fire, absorbing it will do damage to your soul/life)-

Last edited by TakumiMinase on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:24 pm

The member 'TakumiMinase' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:26 pm

John smirked and laughed. He slashed through the flames, destroying them. "You obviously have no clue what I can do..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:27 pm

-The flames retain their form, for they arn't a physical object. The only outcome that he has brougth is heating up his/her sword.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Ten jumped out. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:30 pm

John smirked. "Excuse me, but exactly..." He ran over to him. "...who are you?" He summoned a huge orb of darkness and lifted himself, Ten, Yarashi and Tasuno into the air. As he was going up, he threw his lightning sword at Kitsun. "Lightning Slash!" The sword exploded on impact.

Last edited by Question Man on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:30 pm

The member 'Question Man' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Spell Check' : 8

#2 'Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Tasuno vanished, "thats enoph chaos for now, you 4 play nice and stay alive, especially you Yarashi, you're one of the ones I want to fight the most!", he said as he disappeared.

Yarashi noded, "T-Tasuno, you b-better belive it!"

Last edited by Yarashi Kaminato on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:38 pm

-Being that John was still inside the column of flames, which reaches up as high as their is air still present in the atmosphere (only up to the area in which there is no more O2), he has yet to have gotten out. As the sword got closer to him, Kitsune expanded and increased the amount of flames. He was then able to avoid the attack by moving with the flowing flames. The explosion then increased the chemical properties of the flames, causing more to form, and the orginal to expand. Seeing that 4 post has already gone by with John inside the column of flames, there should be little to no water left in the body. Blood should have started boiling, skin being burnt off, and internal orgins burning up.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:40 pm

John ran over to Yarashi as the orb stopped rising. "Unless he can fly, we're safe up here." He looked at Yarashi's wound. "I won't let you die...old friend..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Yarashi stood up, he was readdy for action, Ten, you stope the flames, John, hang in there, this guy is gonna have a 'shock' he said, winking at John".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:45 pm

-The flames around Kitsune began to go out. Soon, the flames disappeared along with Kitsune. THe only trace that he was ever here was the wounds on his opponents and the flames left over in the surrounding area.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Yarashi sighed, his wounds started to heal themselves with the power of the deamon snake, "I gues I dont need to use it afterall, but wait, we forgot about Gin and Tori!", he yelled.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:43 am

Gin came out from tree and saw the mark of the grand wolf. He said to yarashi" Hey Brother you miss me and you thought i was dead?"

He said into his Giga Watch" Dragoon Shock Shotgun Time to shoot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:31 am

"Allright evryone, we had a harsh day, its only gonna get worse, theres still one more opponnt to face", Yarashi said, looking out into the distence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:33 am

"A-another?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:35 am

"As far as I know, yes, unless an object is gerating aura", Yarashi explained.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:42 am

Gin felt something by yarashi. he said to Yarashi" Who is that Brother"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:46 am

"This is John", Yarashi told Gin, "hes an old friend of mine that has no idea how strong I am", he joked.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:48 am

Gin look at john and said"Hello name Gin Nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

team practice
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next