Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Vayne's Practice I_vote_lcapVayne's Practice I_voting_barVayne's Practice I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Vayne's Practice I_vote_lcapVayne's Practice I_voting_barVayne's Practice I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Vayne's Practice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Vayne appeared at the arena to practice her magic again after her trip to the mall with Pyrus. "That man is kind of weird." She then yawned. "But he's all I have to help me better my magic right now." She then looked around before she started to practice using the wind spells she learned.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Pyrus showed up at the arena "hello there fancy meeting you here." Pyrus walked up to her.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:33 pm

She heard him and lost her concentration on the spell before the gust of wind sent her flying back and slamming into a wall. "Nngg.."
Back to top Go down

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Pyrus rushed over to her and helped her up "sorry I should of waited."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:51 pm

She got up and stretched. "It's ok.." She then looked at him. "So....what can you do to help me with my gravity magic more?"
Back to top Go down

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:31 am

"I do not know how to use it but we can try to make it more battle useful by making use of exploitable tricks." Pyrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:33 am

"Like what?" She sat down a bit and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:40 am

"Well directly attacking with your magic is asking for trouble. Once I figured out how your magice worked it was easy for me to come up with ways to avoid it."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:51 am

"Hmmm..." She then started thinking a bit. "How about another sparring match?"
Back to top Go down

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:54 am

"Ok we can I am interested in your magic anyways. Also how is Shizuku doing?" Pyrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:55 am

"She said she wants to be like me for some reason." She then stood up and stretched. "Ok....I'll start off?" She then walked into the ring of the arena and started preparing a spell
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:00 am

*Mink walks in* "Wonder what's going on here? There are so many people..."
Back to top Go down

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:02 am

Mika walked in and noticed Mink. "Didn't expect to meet you here." She looked at the fight. "Any clue what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:05 am

"Nope. Not a single clue. I just wandered in here while exploring the city..."
Back to top Go down

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:06 am

"That's funny." She laughed. "Because so did I...I've seen the park and the mall."
Back to top Go down

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:09 am

"Maybe she means power. I'll start teaching her magic if she wants." Pyrus got ready to cast a fire spell.

The fire spell back fired and hit pyrus.

Last edited by steafen on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:09 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Normal Spell Check' : 1
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Vayne's Practice Empty

"Haha...guess we're alike in many ways, care to be friends?"
Back to top Go down

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:11 am

"Sure...hey, do you like video games?" She looked back at the fight. 'Holy crap this is one big fight.'
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:56 am

She finished preparing her spell and threw what looked like a black gravity orb past Pyrus at a wall behind him. As soon as the orb hit the wall it just vanished instead of doing what it was intended to do.

Last edited by Shade on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:56 am

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Normal Spell Check' : 4
Back to top Go down

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:59 am

Pyrus prepared to cast an big gale wind started to whip around him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:00 am

"A little...I used to live out in the suburbs...not a lot to do out there...and yes, it is an interesting fight..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:01 am

She watched and then prepared another gravity orb this one a bit different from the last one. As she prepared her spell she started to speak in a language that wasn't able to be understood by even pyrus. "Nnabiss harl pholor nindol nesst"
Back to top Go down

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:06 am

Pyrus tries to cast a huge gale to blow her away.

Occ: a huge tornado goes tearing at her pulling everything around it into it.

Last edited by steafen on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vayne's Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's Practice   Vayne's Practice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vayne's Practice
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next