Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
team practice - Page 3 I_vote_lcapteam practice - Page 3 I_voting_barteam practice - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
team practice - Page 3 I_vote_lcapteam practice - Page 3 I_voting_barteam practice - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

team practice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

team practice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:40 am

Suddenly, the robot shut itself down. "Only a machine could've pulled that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:44 am

Yarashi looked back at Tori, "I didnt hurt you too bad did I?"
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:50 am

Gin said" who ever did this to my robot they will have to pay....big time!". Gin said to yarashi " ok leader what is your plan?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:53 am

"Ten, you take Gin and close in on the new arival, Tori and I will stay back here, lets see exactly who this thing is after" Yarashi said confadently.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Gin Look at the Dead Dragoon robot. Gin said to everyone" Dude I was Building something just in case" Gin Press a Button on his watch to go to Giga mode and said" It Time to Kick this duel up a notch!'

Out from the sky came Gin's Knightmeare The Brother of Dragoon Fighter..... GIGA DRAGOON BUSTER!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:26 am

Yarashi smiled, "Gin you never stop surprizing me with what you can create, Ten, you and Gin should head out to follow that energy with your knightmares", he said confadently.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:22 am

Gin said" Will do... he Jump into his Knightmear and said" Power on Giga Dragoon!" Giga Draggon power on and said to Gin" What up my friend"

Gin said to Giga" I am doing Great" Gin wait for Ten to start up her Knightmear. Gin Put on his comlink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:57 am

Yarashi felt another energy closing in faster than the one befor, "Gin, Ten, get going, I have a fealing that both of our sides will have trouble", he said with a look on his face indacating he was uneasy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:02 am

John jumped out doing a trpile-backflip jump and landed on his knees and left hand. "I really need to practice that more...damn..." He looked up and got startled when he saw the group there. 'What the hell are other people doing here?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:09 am

Ten pressed a button on her phone, bringing her tools and Knightmare over. She quickly fixed most of the damage on it, and got in, and turned her com on. She then looked at the guy standing there. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:32 am

Yarashi looked at John, "dont you know its polite to state your own name first?", he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:34 am

"My name is none of your business...I don't ant any trouble, but I can put you through hell if needed." He grabbed his sword. "I don't want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:40 am

Ten looked at Yarashi. "Any clue who this kid is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:42 am

Yarashi smirked, "put us through hell? I trained there for 5 years", he said calmly, "this is just a little training camp, im Yarashi Kaminato, and thease are my friends, Tori, Gin, and Tenakai, theres allot of weird things going on right now, it would be smart of you to eather help us or get out of here", he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:46 am

"Oh? Should I show you what I can do?" His eyes changed from brown to blood-red. "Because I can tell you now I'm stronger than you. I told you, I don't want trouble." He started to slowly pull his sword out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:48 am

Sakura was closing in. She slowed down to become stealthy and attempt to not be tracked anymore.

OOC:she's the faster energy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:54 am

Yarashi glanced in the direction of the 2 powerful energies, (damn it, if I didnt have a short amount of time on my hands id kill this kid with my new Shock-Rush, looks like I gotta try to talk this out fast), he thought. "Theres no need, I allready know the power you have", he said, looking at John, eyes glowing with golden aura, "now be a good kid and consider your options".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:57 am

He pulled out his sword quickly, jumped, and slashed through a tree. "I knew someone was following me..." He lookedat Yarashi. "Up for a bit of a tag team fight?" He smirked. "Because I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:00 am

Yarashi noded, then glanced at Tenakai, "Ten, you and Gin get out of here and keep your eye on the slower energy, the rest of us will stay here and take on the faster one", he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:01 am

Sakura jumped back to dodge the sword. "Looks like I've been found." She looked at Yarashi and John. "Hm..."

Ten nodded and turned around her Knightmare. "Alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:04 am

Yarashi faced Sakura, "so, we meet again, huh?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:05 am

She looked at him before realizing who he was. "Ah yes, the pest from the mall...How've you and your girlfriend been doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:09 am

John spun his sword and it started to glow. It stopped glowing, and he stopped spinning it. "Damn..."

Last edited by Question Man on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:09 am

The member 'Question Man' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 5
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:11 am

Yarashi felt iratated, but tried to fight it, "I told you befor, shes not my girlfriend, or do you have no brain?", he joked, still talking with Sakura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

team practice
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next