Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
team practice - Page 5 I_vote_lcapteam practice - Page 5 I_voting_barteam practice - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
team practice - Page 5 I_vote_lcapteam practice - Page 5 I_voting_barteam practice - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

team practice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

team practice - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:26 pm

"Didn't think so." He looked forward. "Just be careful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Yarashi stoped runing and noticed some water on the ground, "something isnt right here".

Tasuno was walking around in the shadows near them, "he noticed my bait, now I just need to wait for an attacking chance", Tasuno said smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:07 pm

John heard him and looked at Yarashi as he started to whiper. "Someone's here...I don't like this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Yarashi noded, "his aura is harder to detect than befor, but thst fealing is non other than ...".

Tasuno steped out of hiding and looked Yarashi in the eye, the two of them both seemed to have fire in their eyes just looking at eachother.

"Tasuno ...", yarashi finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:53 pm

"Yarashi old pal, who's this guy?" John grabbed his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Tasuno chuckled at the sight of Yarashi with a kid, "im suerized Yarashi, you babysiting?", he joked.

Yarashi kept looking at Tasuno in the eyes, "you could say that", he said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:07 pm

'Why you..." John's sword started to glow. He charged in as his sword stopped glowing and he tried toslaash it through Tasuno.

Last edited by Question Man on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:07 pm

The member 'Question Man' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Tasuno just grabed John's blade, it started to crack as he got a grip, "you dont want to try me little boy, let the men talk".

Yarashi sighed and looked at John, "hes right, you cant fight him safly, Gin and I know how powerful he can be", he said, as if warning John.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:29 pm

"This just got personal..." His eyes turned gold and his sword started glowing. "Twin LIghtning Golden Slash!" A sword made out of lightning appeared in his open hand, now with both glowing. He slashed in a "X" shape and his eyes started to glow, still gold.

Last edited by Question Man on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:29 pm

#1 'Spell Check' : 8

--------------------------------

#2 'Spell Check' : 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Tasuno got hit and flinched, "you allmost riped my shirt, now its my turn", he said, taking out the rose he had picked befor, as it turned into a red sword.

Yarashi sighed, "John, when I tell you you cant fight this guy, I really mean you cant fight him".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Ten turned her Knightmare around and saw them while she jumped out. She was hiding behind a tree. "What the?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:37 pm

John's eyes were glowing even brighter now. "Gold Flash!" A giant golden eye appeared in front of him, and it shined so bright thatonly he could see what was happening. He grabbed the red sword and waited for the flash to stop. "Heheh..."

Last edited by Question Man on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:37 pm

#1 'Spell Check' : 7

#2 'Spell Check' : 5

#3 'Spell Check' : 8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:42 pm

"Agh!" She tried to step back, but tripped and was revealed from behind the tree. "Oh my head..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Tasuno's eyes turned black, "this little runt is really starting to anoy me!".

Yarashi felt paralases magic, he closed his eyes.

John felt that it became much harder to move.

Last edited by Yarashi Kaminato on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:45 pm

The member 'Yarashi Kaminato' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Spell Check' : 1

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:50 pm

"What the hell?" He fell to the ground, almost knocked out. "I...can't move..Y-Yarashi...help..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Ten stood up and quickly got behind the tree again. "Who is that that they're fighting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Tasuno took his red sword from John, "now the real fun begins, its been nice knowing you, but ... GOODBY!", he yelled, atepting to strike John right threw his boddy.

Yarashi, with his eyes still closed, rushed at the attacj and took the hit, blood driped down his mouth, "t-thank goodnes for snake powers", he maniged to say, being eye to eye with John.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:59 pm

"Y-Yarashi..." His eyes turned pitch-black. "I'm...going...to...kil...you..." A fiery black aura surrounded him as he stood up. He grabbed the sword and pulledit out of Yarashi. "I'm going to kill you here and now!" His sword started glowing. "Shining Nova Grand Finale Strike!" His sword tunred red and he slashed it at Tasuno, stabbing him with a lava and fire elemental sword. He held the sword in Tasuno's stomach. "Like my sword spells?"

Last edited by Question Man on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:59 pm

#1 'Spell Check' : 9

#2 'Spell Check' : 2

#3 'Spell Check' : 8

#4 'Spell Check' : 1

#5 'Spell Check' : 8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Yarashi , lying on the ground, started to smile, "h-hes strong, but to fight Tasuno, hes gonna need ... help", Yarashi noticed Tenakai and mouthed the words, 'help the kid'.

Tasuno chuckled, "heh, I havent had a fight this painful in years ... lrt me thank you befor you die ...", he said as the swords in him got charged with lightning, and caused an explosion. It wasnt as powerful as he intended ...

Last edited by Yarashi Kaminato on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: team practice   team practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:12 pm

The member 'Yarashi Kaminato' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Spell Check' : 3

#3 'Spell Check' : 6

#4 'Spell Check' : 3

#5 'Spell Check' : 3
Back to top Go down