Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_voting_barOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_voting_barOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:08 am

"Yeah, but for the most part...you're braver than I was..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:09 am

"I understand looking up to someone. I guess I am just starting to feel the whole living in one place thing. I am not use to staying in one town and living there. It has been years since I have lived in a place for more then a few days." Syprus was getting stir crazy.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:10 am

"Well slow down then, cause you're gonna be once we get married."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:12 am

"Yeah I am hoping to have that soon so you don't out grow the dress." Syprus was drinking his coffee again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:12 am

*Tsun chuckled* "How soon is "Tsun"?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:13 am

She blinked. "Wait...your getting married?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:14 am

"Yeah...I proposed to him a few nights ago...out of tradition, of course. Then he did the same earlier today when we went to go get me a ring"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:15 am

"Yes we decided that we should get married we are good for each other. Lets do a small wedding in a few days that should work just invite all our friends." Syprus was blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:16 am

"Yeah. That sounds good. Care to come Namide?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:18 am

Syprus grabbed the angel doll "We can go and buy her a cute dress for the wedding." Syprus made the angel say this.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:18 am

"We already bought the dress...didn't we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:19 am

"I meant a dress for Namide." Syprus said this still holding the angel.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:20 am

"Oh...yeah. She can be the maid of honor, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:21 am

"I was thinking of making Ignis the maid of honor." Syprus busted up lauging and requested another cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:22 am

*Tsun held back her laughter* "No...so...Namide, what do you say we go pick you out a dress for the wedding?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:31 am

She nodded. "Sure." She then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:34 am

"Alright then...we'll find you a nice one, I'll pay for it, okay Namide?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:36 am

She smiled and nodded. "Ok.." She then yawned and cuddled with Ryuji while waiting for the food. "But can we do this later?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:37 am

"We have some time yeah, but we need to get you it before the wedding, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:39 am

"Yeah." She then saw her mocha and grabbed it taking a sip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:43 am

Syprus drinks more of his coffee the a man walked up to him. Sir sorry but we have to cut you off.

"I want to talk to the owner." Syprus was a little mad.

"I am the owner now what sir?"

"I want to buy this place how much will you sell it for."

"You wanna buy this dump.... I mean I was looking to sell it."

"Good some other time I'll talk price with you now get me another cup of coffee." Syprus wqas stern and they brought him another cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:49 am

She watched and blinked before setting her coffee down and turning to Tsun. "Auntie Tsun...have you decided on a name for if its a boy or a girl?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:50 am

"Hmmm...for a girl...I'd say Takumi...and for a boy...I'll let Syprus decide"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:52 am

She smiled and nodded. "I think if my child is a girl I'll name her Nadene Lilliane Murrpau and if it's a boy Harkon Guilford Murrpau." She then took a sip of her coffee again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:53 am

"That's sweet. Named after Guilford and your mother..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next