Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_voting_barOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_voting_barOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:21 am

"Good day to you I heard from Serana you botched Dad's move." He was making small talk.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:24 am

She sighed and let go of Ryuji's hand. "Tsun...can you keep Ryuji here for a second?" She then grabbed Syprus' wrist and dragged him outside of the cafe.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:25 am

"Uh, sure?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:25 am

"What do you need Namide?" Syprus was trying to keep calm.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:27 am

She then let go of his wrist and pushed him against the wall. "I said you will leave Ryuji alone."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:30 am

"So...sorry for making you default Ryuji...it was Syprus' fault for interrupting"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:32 am

"I should probably be thanking him. If he hadn't I'd have been nearly dead and still not have moved on. At least medical science has improved a lot over the centuries."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:33 am

"Look I'll eventually get over it but, I'll have you know she was hurt badly. Because, of that I did something stupid and..... look give me time OK this is way more complex then you will understand." Syprus was trying to be nice to Namide.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:34 am

"True...I do regret his decision to rush me out of the ring...mainly because of your sword..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:35 am

"My sword? What about it?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:35 am

She nodded. "I know but your being rude to him so stop." She then turned and walked back into the cafe. "Sorry about that had to deal with something for a bit." She then sat down and sighed. "So....what do you want to do Ryuji?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:36 am

"You ran me through with your sword at the end of our match, remember? And Namide, both of you can sit at our table, we have room for you guys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:39 am

Syprus walked back to the table "The blast you should of taken 10% of it and reflected the 90% the move that is the secret to it. I had to learn the hard way how to do it. If you add your own energy to it you can double the impact and make it more powerful." Syprus was trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:42 am

"I don't remember that at all? I just remember being hit with a blast and then Syprus throwing me out of the ring. And what do you say Namide, want to just sit with them?"
He turned to Syprus. "I was already starting to run low on energy by that point. It was getting tough to concentrate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:50 am

"I see you should not of tried it. It is a skill that forces the user to take the hit so, it is a skill that gets worse as the fight drags on. If you could use barriors then you would of been able to of used a thin layer breaking barrior to sense when the attack is coming and perfect the timing. Dad left the skill to someone who will be able to use it and pass it on...." Syprus was a little down.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:51 am

she sighed and got up sitting with them. "Sure..." she then leaned against Ryuji and cuddled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:54 am

"I'm going to get this out of the way before I forget to tell you Namide. Remember how I said I envied you? Well...I took my envy to a radical conclusion: I kinda seduced Syprus here to get me pregnant!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:56 am

"Please don't say it like that. It makes me look bad somehow that you say that." Syprus was blushing a bit and he got more coffee brought to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:57 am

"wow, there must have been some bug that's going around to demons then."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:58 am

She blinked and smiled. "I'm glad for you Tsun." She then looked up at Ryuji and leaned against him again. "So...what do you want to eat Ryuji?" She then sat up and growled. "Don't even joke about that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:02 am

"Sigh life is starting to get interesting. I have not seen my cat in a while I hope serana didn't kill him...." Syprus was avoiding talking about the whole pregnate thing.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:03 am

"Why are you so quiet all of a sudden Syprus? Embarrassed to talk about our future child?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:05 am

"I just think it is odd when you start talking like being envious of her. I mean it just I don't know don't sound right." Syprus was going silent.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:06 am

"Is it wrong to look up to someone? Cause Namide is braver than I was at her age, you know..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:07 am

She blushed and smiled. "I'm still scared a bit Auntie Tsun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next