Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_vote_lcapOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_voting_barOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_vote_lcapOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_voting_barOne ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:58 am

She nodded. "But the Harkon part is my father's name also."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:00 am

"I will name name him after two strong guys I know he will be known as Igrus. That is if we have a son." Syprus had to really think about it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:01 am

"I can't tell if you're serious or joking dear..." *Tsun looks at Syprus while saying this*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:03 am

She put her face into her palm and groaned. "Tsun...he's very special isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:04 am

"That's how it seems...but he's my special person...you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:05 am

"Hey I could dream. Plus you should worry about having twins or something like that." Syprus was embarsed cause they were making fun of his name.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:06 am

"And why should I be worried about having twins?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:06 am

She set her coffee down and leaned against Ryuji again while hugging his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:07 am

"Two little kids running around and double the work I am a little afraid of that." Syprus was freaking out a little.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:10 am

"Well I don't think I'll be having twins..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:12 am

She sighed. "Syprus. A demon knows if its more than one child." She then lay her head against Ryuji's arm and started to purr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:14 am

"That is true if it was another demon as the father. How many cases has there been of a warlock and a demon?" Syprus asked.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:16 am

She shook her head. "It doesn't matter the father Syprus." She then sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:20 am

"Too soon to be said. Don't count your chickens before they hatch." Syprus was being clever.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:22 am

"I still don't think there'll be twins syprus...maybe next time?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:23 am

She shook her head. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:25 am

"A next time...." Syprus started to think.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:29 am

She then looked at Tsun. "So...what do you plan to do while you stay here in the human world?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:31 am

"I plan on dropping my status as most powerful demon once I have the child, and go into teaching at the school"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:40 am

She smiled. "I'm glad to hear that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:15 am

"I just fear that a few demons will come after me for her retiring." Syprus was getting paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:16 am

"That I'm going to drop my status as top demon? Or that I'm going into teaching?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:20 am

"Both. It can be lonely at the top."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:21 am

"Indeed the top can be fun....." Syprus realized he said that out loud and started to blush really bad.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:24 am

"True. And as queen, you're the one to go through for such matters. I officially announce my resignation to you now, Queen Namide."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt   One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One ring to..... Tsun and Syprus' ring hunt
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: