Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_vote_lcaptsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_voting_bartsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_vote_lcaptsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_voting_bartsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

tsun and syprus date at the park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:39 am

"Oh you got over that fear already." Syprus turned around and walked to Tsun. "That is good jeeze I fear to see waht ur like when....... never mind one step at a time I guess."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:40 am

A young girl approaches them. "You 2 were in the tournament, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:41 am

"Fear me when I'm like what?" *Tsun stands up, brushing off her legs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:43 am

"Well you will find out one these days till then I'll just imagine what you will be like."

"Yes I was there I lost to this cute girl next to me."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:44 am

Ignis who was walking in the park on his way back to the tournament saw Tsun and Syprus

"Oh hey guys what are up to,a date?"

Ignis said this trying to be funny.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:46 am

"Will you just tell me already!? What do you fear I'll be like when WHAT!?" *Tsun lifts syprus off the ground by his collar*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:46 am

"Well then, If she is the stronger one, I shall fight her!" The girl aimed a punch at Tsun's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:47 am

"Well Ignis it kinda is a date but, people keep showing up at odd times."

"No tsun you will just have to find out." Syprus started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:48 am

"Oh you mean like this?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:49 am

"Fine!" *Tsun tosses syprus down and just clocks the girl in the face, bare knuckled, sending her smashing into the nearest tree*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:51 am

The girl recovers and dashes quickly at Tsun, she moves faster than the eye could follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:51 am

"Sigh why can't she be this active when were alone. Ignis be a bro and help get rid of that person who attked tsun before I shoot it." Syprus pulled out his gun and aimed it at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:53 am

"No problem bro."

Ignis grabbed the girl by the collar and dragged her away with him to the arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:55 am

"Oh you know I am just started when I pull my gun out now what do I shoot." Syprus was going a little crazy from being interupted.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:56 am

*Tsun, still furious, storms after them*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:57 am

Sypurs started to walk next to tsun "We really should clm down and continue this date ." He had a little anger in his voice.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:57 am

"Let go, me fight strong opponent!"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:58 am

Ignis looked back and saw Tsun running after him.Ignis started to run while still holding to the girl

"I don't know what you did but I don't want to be a part of it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:59 am

"No one punches at me, and gets away with it" *Tsun has fury in her voice, and her eyes are glowing a little with demonic anger*
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:00 am

To the girl.

"You fool you've endangered us all!"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:01 am

The girl looked up at Ignis, "Me want only fight. Me want fight the strongest rooking one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:01 am

Syprus thought of plan b he wrapped his arms around tsun "Calm down save it for the ring. We can go back to you apartment and not be bothered there." Sypurs was holding onto her for dear life.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:03 am

"Okay you want to fight."

Ignis stopped and turned around and threw the girl at Tsun.

"Tsun you want her you can have her."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:04 am

"Get. Off. Of. ME!" *Tsun tosses syprus aside like a rag doll, with even more fury in her voice, and continues to storm towards ignis and the girl, her eyes glowing even more with demonic anger*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:07 am

Syprus hits the ground "Plan b failed should of known." He got up real quick and caught up to tsun "If you calm down now I'll tell you what I was talking about earlier what I fear u will have." Syprus said this loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tsun and syprus date at the park
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next