Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_vote_lcaptsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_voting_bartsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_vote_lcaptsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_voting_bartsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

tsun and syprus date at the park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:53 am

"Ah, excellent choice. That will be 1200 yen. Please keep away from cats, highly addictive to them."
Koji turned to Tsun. "I call them how I see them."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:54 am

*Tsun grabs koji by the collar and lifts him up* "I happen to be a 660 year old DEMON, for the record!"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:57 am

"Oh boo-who, you have stayed on this planet for so many of its cycles, yet still the Galaxy dwarfs you age wise, and controlling so much of it, I should be able to represent it, no?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:57 am

Syprus quickly grabs tsun and says softly in her ear "Don't worry about it just calm down and let me pay the man."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:59 am

"I still don't like anyone calling me a kid!" *Tsun grabs out her gun, and points it at koji.* "Got anymore snide remarks? Or are you gonna apologize!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:01 am

Syprus grabs tsun's gun and kisses her on the lips "Why can't you be like this when I try to talk to you. Now calm down and let it go we can just call up the better buisness bereu on him later."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:02 am

Koji glared at Tsun. "The sooner your boyfriend pays me, the sooner I apologize. Every yen brings me closer to controlling this star system."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:04 am

*Tsun is stunned. She drops her gun and sinks to her knees* "..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:05 am

"Here is your money sir I am sorry for the trouble good luck with the whole universe thing."
he handed the money over.

"Sorry tsun I needed to calm you down somehow you were about to shoot a merchant." Syprus kneeled down next to tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:06 am

"My...my..." *Tsun is still shocked*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:08 am

"You OK Tsun your kinda studdering badly more so then normal." Syprus ws kinda in Tsun's face.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:08 am

"I thank you for your business. Here are your drinks. And please take some anger management classes, little girl." Koji then walked away briskly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:12 am

"That...that was...that was my first kiss..." *Tsun is still shocked a little*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:13 am

"I see well you gave me no other choice you were not calming down. So, did you enjoy it?" Syprus asked still kinda in Tsun's face.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:15 am

"It was...okay..." *Tsun snaps back to normal* "...why did you do what so suddenly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:17 am

"You would not listen to reason and I thought that if I did it you would forget about that poor merchant. Now I know your weakness maybe next time I'll win our match." Syprus was trying to be cute.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:19 am

"Well...you didn't have to go THAT far...and what weakness?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:23 am

"You have issues with love. I guess the great tsun who is sweeping the tourny is a little too easy to shock with love. I did have to go that far you were holding a gun to a merchant's head I'll kiss you everytime you start to get angry." Syprus smiled at Tsun and got close to her face teasing her pretending to go for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:26 am

*Tsun backs off a little, putting distance between them* "I-I-I...I guess you're right..." *Tsun sighs and admits defeat*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:30 am

"Oh still not ready for that all important 2nd kiss yet. Next time you will be the one giving it to me I promise you that." Syprus kept being playful.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:31 am

"Wh-what makes you say that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:34 am

"You will because now you know that it is fun and one day you will want another kiss it is an abyss you can not escape from." Syprus said this and sounded really dark then he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:35 am

"We'll just see about that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:36 am

"We will hmmm I think I'll go find something to do like build a new gun since you seem like your to shocked to even really talk much anymore." Syprus started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:37 am

"I can talk just fine, thank you very much!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tsun and syprus date at the park
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next