Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_vote_lcaptsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_voting_bartsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_vote_lcaptsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_voting_bartsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

tsun and syprus date at the park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:08 am

"A-a-announce it to the world why don't you!" *Tsun blushes a deeper red*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:09 am

"Oh I forgot you are shy sorry about that but, your face is cute blushing."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:09 am

"I see...well Tsun...we need your help later on we captured a new type of Knightmare and were wondering if you could reverse engineer it for us. That and there's this guy that's cybernetic who needs a tune-up or something I think" She then started walking off. "Just come by as soon as you can you should know the place at the ruins."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:11 am

"O-o-okay...will do..." *Tsun's face goes completely red*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:13 am

"We can go there now if you want Tsun I seem to only be making you blush." Syprus was getting ready to get up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:14 am

"No...you're fine, we don't need to leave so soon..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:15 am

"I see not looking forward to working so fast. I guess you do enjoy having me around." Syprus stopped trying to get up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:18 am

"I guess...I guess I do..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:22 am

"I see lets see if we can find ice cream or something." Syprus started to get up holding tsun's hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:24 am

*Tsun gets up as well*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:27 am

"I think I seen a place selling ice cream around here somewhere." Syprus started to walk holding Tsun's hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:28 am

"Okay. Let's go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:29 am

Syprus walked till he found a person selling ice cream. "I'll take a vanilla cone what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:30 am

"Chocolate, please..." *Tsun blushes a little*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:32 am

The merchant hands the ice cream over and Syprus pays for it. "We really are like oil in water hahahaha." Syprus licked his ice cream cone.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:33 am

*Tsun takes her ice cream* "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:36 am

"you got the opisite of me and your pretty shy I think it is clear that we are both very different." Syprus took a lick from tsun's ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:37 am

"Hey!" *Tsun pulls her ice cream away*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:39 am

"Very protective of that ice cream. I just wanted to steal a bit of it." Syprus licked his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:39 am

"..." *Tsun finishes her ice cream quickly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:44 am

Syprus finsish his ice cream. "Being a bit selfish there." Syprus seen a little ice cream on Tsun face he licked it off real quick.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:47 am

*Tsun blushes a little at this* "I just don't like others touching my things..."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:48 am

Koji interrupted them. "You know what goes good with ice cream kiddies? Everything I have! Sports drinks, candy bars, and even chewing gum. Buy something will you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:50 am

"Who are you calling a KID!?" *Tsun gets angry*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:50 am

"I am one your things so it is all OK."

"Fine two drinks please mr."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tsun and syprus date at the park   tsun and syprus date at the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tsun and syprus date at the park
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next