Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_voting_barArakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_voting_barArakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Arakai Assault - High Priority Target

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:23 pm

Fiora walked closer towards Nadia, blade in hand, remaining silent. The scientists intruded on her personal space and violated her. They were intruders to the PROJECT and the person herself, Nadia was an intruder to the facility.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:32 pm

Getting a slight uneasy feeling she stepped back. "Follow me." She then turned and ran out the door quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:34 pm

Fiora followed, but the moment she got close, she slashed at Nadia, the wall taking a nasty mark. Orders were orders.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:41 pm

She looked back to see if Fiora was following her before running ahead more. "Gotta try harder."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:49 pm

Fiora kept slashing any obstacle she ran into, soon enough the two finding themselves outside. Gaige was nowhere to be seen, though the place sure showed results of Gaige's handiwork.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 7:05 pm

She looked around a bit before jumping up onto the roof. "I need to knock her out some how." She looked down at Fiora. "Going to come up here?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 7:08 pm

Fiora dashed upwards, walking up against the wall and within notime was up on the roof, the blade pointing at Nadia. "Submit! You have already lost."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 7:10 pm

"I will not give up until I get you back to your brother." She shifted her position and looked at her. "Even if I have to knock you out to do so." Her body shifted to be partially transformed now.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Fiora dashed towards her, but the rain of last day hadn't updated in her database yet, and she slipped, sliding off the roof.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 7:54 am

She quickly ran over and grabbed Fiora before pulling her back up on the roof. "Look I don't want to fight you." She looked at her. "Someone needs to see you is all, and it'd be nice if you just followed me to him."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Fiora stood still. Her mind was going mad. Protocols indicating Nadia as intruder, yet there had been no programming telling her those scientists were, even though they violated her privacy. But, what was privacy to a tool? She grabbed her head, dropping the rapier and falling on one knee. "These. Are not my thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:41 pm

She kneeled down in front of Fiora and held her hand out. "Are you alright?" She then moved forward and placed an arm over Fiora's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:20 am

The moment Nadia touched her, Fiora's hand grabbed the girls neck with surprising strength. But she then slowly let go realizing it wasn't an attempt on her life or an attack. "The voice of a stranger... echoes in my mind."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 10:11 pm

She rubbed her neck a bit before looking at Fiora. "The government did things to you. Come with me if you want to learn everything." She then pulled Fiora up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 1:26 am

Fiora looked up at her, then after a bit, nodded, keeping the rapier still in her hand, ready to follow.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 1:56 am

She started walking staying next to Fiora as she lead her back towards where she was supposed to meet up with Reinhardt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arakai Assault - High Priority Target
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3