Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Final Assault I_vote_lcapFinal Assault I_voting_barFinal Assault I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Final Assault

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin - Kai'Sa
Administrator
Administrator
Admin - Kai'Sa

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:07 pm

The combined armies of the Demons from Machariel and the Urlen Ruins cnoverge on Centauri. The Demon Forces are led by the Demon War Leader. Ordo Aven and Natsumi Murrpau both stand with the Human Army to defend the outpost.

- Demon War Leader [NPC]
- Ordo Aven
- Natsumi Murrpau

Later entry:
- Mara
- Frea Feierdi
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:12 pm

Ordo sat at the table, Natsumi opposite of him, in the mess hall, having gotten them both some grub and talking about how military leaders should start a chef's carreer, so they could see what they're missing out on in standard rations and all that. He was like the typical jester and yet the serious guy in one, while being able to make on mean burger.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:18 pm

Natsumi just ate her food slowly and looked around at the other soldiers as if trying to understand them a bit. She then set her food down and looked at Ordo. "Ordo, what caused you to join the military?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:27 pm

He looked up from the table, straight at her face. "Well, they rly do need a good cook, you can tell by the blob on your plate. Nah, in all seriousness. It's always been a family thing. I've never really felt compelled to be a hero, or an expert sniper or any of that, but in these wars, and in the military, you need more than that. You need every day gentle faces and happy people running aorund to make sure the rest can feel at home, enjoy themselves. It's not supposed to be all lousy harsh fighting etc."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:35 pm

she blinked and then smiled a bit poking at the blob on her plate with a fork. "I think some people joined to protect those they care about, and that makes me happy." She then continued to eat slowly again. "And you're right, we do need to see the citizens and people living, otherwise we would grow to just be fighting all the time."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:41 pm

He nodded, agreeing to its fullest. "Y'know, military is there to protect the people, but the people are there to make sure the military still are people, instead of machines. Otherwise we might as well just make droids and program to defend us, but then you get other issues like someone hacking them, taking over contrl and then you're defenseless. In the end, the only defense we can really rely on, is the compassion we have for others and the care we give each other and ourselves. Demons throw warriors at us with no care in the world. We have something to fight for, something to defend. Something to give."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:57 pm

She stopped eating and poking at her food, and then sighed. She looked down and shook her head. "I hope my mother is alright, I haven't seen her for three years." She looked back to Ordo again "I may be fighting to help people but I also am fighting for her."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:14 pm

Ordo got up and grabbed his plate. "Look, I'm sure sh-". The man was abruptly interrupted by the sharp siren of the base. The alarm everyone knew, and nobody wanted to hear. Air Strike. As if stung, all men and women in the mess hall suddenly dropped what they were doing and rushed towards the exit, to get gear, weapons, report on their posts and get ready for the impending attack. Ordo did the same, not even a moment of hesitation on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:24 pm

Natsumi got up quickly putting on her helmet and grabbed her rifle running out of the mess hall following Ordo and the other soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:34 pm

An explosion rocked nearby. "Alright men! This is it! Glorious battle! These humans want a fight, so give it to them!" With this, the leader jumped from an air support vehicle, landing near the base. "Now, let us find our first victims." Maniacal laughter could be heard as he drew his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:49 pm

Energy pulses came in from over the wall, hitting buildings and shield domes that started up. Above them, slightlly behind Ordo, roaring engines came to life as 2 Destroyers rose up from the underground hangars. The same moment, the anti-air artillery cannons unleashed a salvo of thundering fire, all massive weapons, placed upon the walls, going off at the same time, with fractions of seconds interval. Ordo had to take a step back as the cannons fired, and he wasn't the only one. He switched on his comm to his squad channel. "Natsumi, you're with me. Lance, Nathan, get topside and provide coverfire for those Artillery cannons. Jason, Harold, get your asses to the armory and help distribution."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:57 pm

Natsumi nodded followed Ordo quickly. "Ordo if I start geting out of hand, promise me you'll hold me back." She flipped the safety to the off position on her rifle and pressed her back against the wall of a building, having never really be in real combat yet she felt her adrenaline rising faster than normal.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:10 pm

Crashing through a set of doors, he crushed a few soldiers, and just laughed. His goal was to get done with this and secure favor with the king. This needed to succeed, thus he led the charge himself. "I will find the leader of this place, and kill him." He made his way through the base, on a hunt to demoralize these pathetic creatures. He had messed up a few times during this war, and the king wasn't likely to give him many more chances...

Last edited by Nyuu-Chan353 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:15 pm

They got to a point which had a visual map of the area. The demon forces outnumbered them 3 to 1. Their best chance was the material and reinforcements from Arnon. "Frankly, looking at this. I rather you don't hold back." He pressed a charge pack into his rifle, secured it and got moving with Natsumi on his tail. Above them, Demons started to get onto the walls. Ordo got off a couple lucky shots, taking down a few as they ran towards one of the AT-TE's that was firing up to move towards the front gate. A couple fighters raced over their heads, one of them trying to evade, but failing and crashing straight into a LA-AT Gunship, the latter breaking off in several pieces, one of which dropped on the ground dangerously close. "See if you can give those fighters some harass!" It took a set of insane lungs to get over the sound of the battle.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:22 pm

She quickly crouched down and set her rifle down. "Then if I don't have to hold back I'm going all out with my own weapons." She placed her large metal case from her back on the ground and opened it pulling out with her non-mechanical arm now showing her true strength the Chain Sword she had crafted when she was younger. Taking off her helmet, she looked at Ordo her illusion dropped before she turned and fired an electrified bolt at one of the demons.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:31 pm

He looked at a map he'd lifted from a mashed corpse, trying to make sense of the human words written on it. "Such barbaric writing. They should at least tell their grunts where to find their superiors." With that, he gave up, tossing the map aside and walking onward. He would have to search room by room, which he did.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:41 pm

Ordo suddenly looked up from something he heard over his comms. He called out for Natsumi a few times, but then looked over his shoulder and saw she had either lost her helmet or just thrown it off. No way in hell could he get through to her in time. Damn. On my own then... He got his rifle and moved to the nearest entrance. Entering his security clearance, he entered the command complex. There was an incursion here, and he had to stop that. No matter what.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Natsumi looked around noticing that she lost track of Ordo and she shook her head before charging a demon and slashing at it with her chain sword. "I hope you'll forgive me Ordo I didn't mean to abandon you." She said to herself as she moved towards the command center seeing a large group of demons near it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:53 pm

He blew through a set of doors, arriving in what looked to be a central hub room. "Great, these humans sure like their complex structures hard to find anything in here..." He looked at the map in the center of the room. Time was of the essence.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:57 pm

Ordo pulled up right behind the Leader, standing at the smashed entrance. Rifle pointed at the Leader, he couldn't help himself. "Sucks to find it empty, don't it? Bet you expected some easy prey. Not this time, sucker." He shot at the Demon, but the blaster bolt only grazed him, seemingly absorbed by some sort of special armor.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:02 pm

Natsumi charged through a swathe of demons slashing at them with her sword or shooting them point blank with her cross bow. She eventually made it inside and put her illusion back up quickly and started to walk towards the sounds she heard in the building. Finding a helmet she put it on again and turns the comm link on for it. "Ordo come in. can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:06 pm

He turned quickly, grabbing Ordo's head, and slammed him into the map display, which was surprisingly resiliant. "In that case, I will just kill every last one of you humans." His grip was very tight, making it hard to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:09 pm

The comms in his helmet were crushed on instant. The blaster was too long and too heavy to work at close range, so his only option was to stay close. Grabbing the blaster pistol from his lower back, he pushed its barrel into his hip, between armor plates, and pulled the trigger. The bolt of plasma burned right through his flesh, leaving nothing but a hole before the energy was absorbed by the armor at the other side. "Like hell you are!"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:15 pm

Natsumi started running hearing the sounds of combat in the command center and she turned a hall way stopping in her tracks when she saw the war leader holding Ordo up. "You will stand down right now!" She pointed at the demon with her chain sword. "If you don't I will be forced to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 11:19 pm

Pain shooting through him as the blast hit, he hurled Ordo to the ground, smashing him into the floor with great force. "Damn you, human!" He stomped on his chest, turning to the woman. "Are you challenging me, girl?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Assault   Final Assault I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Assault
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safety Zone :: Outpost Centauri-
Jump to: