Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - High Priority Target I_voting_barArakai Assault - High Priority Target I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - High Priority Target I_voting_barArakai Assault - High Priority Target I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Arakai Assault - High Priority Target

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Arakai Assault - High Priority Target Empty
PostSubject: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:54 am

Fiora was being checked by 2 scientists, though it was questionable whether it was the armor they were checking and not the body underneath. Their facility wasn't as secure or advanced as the labs in New Pendragon, but they never saw need for them to be as secure. Who would care about Arakai?

Last edited by Head Moderator on Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:12 pm

Gaige and Nadia got the signal to infiltrate. They were allowed to proceed as communications were down now and mostly the power throughout the city was failing.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:19 pm

Nadia and Gaige were outside the building discussing a plan. "So Gaige, you like to blow things up? Then you create the distraction and I'll go in. Got it?" By this point having heard the word distraction and 'blow things up' Gaige had summoned Deathtrap and grabbed a shotgun off of his back before heading towards the front doors. "Of course....you're just gonna have fun aren't you?" Nadia then lifted her hood up and started sticking to the shadows until she was close to the building at which point she jumped onto the roof once Gaige and Deathtrap started attacking the front door with a full assault of lasers, shotgun shells and rockets.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:28 pm

As Nadia snuck in through the darkness of the night, Gaige's attack drew a lot of attention. Which even gave the others more chance to do their job, seen how Gaige was getting attention from the stronger enemies. From the rooftop, 2 shuriken, white/red, found their way to Deathtrap's shoulder, and one of the shells blew up closer to them than it should have. Above on the building, one of the PROJECTs, Zed, stood, blades drawn, and as the smoke cleared downstairs, another PROJECT, shield in hand and sword behind it, stood ready. Leona. 2 of the most dangerous enemies there were in Arakai. Both for Gaige.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:33 pm

Gaige looked up at the two and smirked. "Bring it, you asswads." She then cocked her shotgun. She then tapped Deathtrap on the shoulder with the shotgun and pointed at Zed. "You get him, I'll take the other one." Deathtrap looked to Zed before floating in his direction his claws starting to spark. Gaige then stepped back aiming her gun at Leona. "Well...gonna come down?"

During this time Nadia had sneaked into the building from the door on the roof. She started walking down the stairs slowly listening for anyone just in case. "Hmm...where could this Fiora be?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:38 pm

Zed didn't see a point in fighting Deathtrap and instead of facing him, a duplicate appeared behind Gaige, then he switched places, suddenly he himself standing behind Gaige and his duplicate shadow on the rooftop, as Leona lunged sword first to Deathtrap. She was tankier and knew how to defend, as such would make a much better match up against the machine.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:38 pm

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Attack' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' : 8
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:41 pm

Gaige quickly turned and fell to the ground seeing Zed behind her now before trying to shoot at him. Meanwhile Deathtrap didn't bother dodging and tried to slash at Leona with his electrified claws.

Nadia reached a door finally and opened it before peeking around the corner, seeing no one in sight she stepped out and started walking looking around trying to find Fiora.

Gaige: 5/5
DT: 4/5
Nadia: 5/5

Last edited by Shade on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:41 pm

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 7

#2 'Attack' : 4

#3 'Attack' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:45 pm

Zed crossed his blades to block the attacks, as a new shadow twin popped up at Gaige's left, throwing 2 shuriken at her.

Leona brought up the shield, energy enveloping her as an energy shield, eventually bursting to return damage.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:45 pm

#1 'Attack' : 7

#2 'Dodge Check' : 4

#3 'Attack' : 3

#4 'Dodge Check' : 2
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:52 pm

Nadia started walking the halls looking for any signs of people. She found one person and sneaked up on them before grabbing them by the neck covering their mouth with her hand. She dragged them into a nearby closet and held their neck long enough for them to lose conciousness. She then took their uniform and put it on. "Hopefully this helps a bit." She then looked at the woman and turned leaving the closet. "Now to find another person and see if I can find Fiora."

Gaige quickly rolled to the side trying to dodge the 2 shuriken and then turned firing at Zed again. Deathtrap seeing the woman raise a shield up moved back before firing a rocket at her.

DT: 3/5

Last edited by Shade on Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:52 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 8

#2 'Attack' : 9

#3 'Attack' : 8
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:03 pm

The shots blocked with the blades, Zed switched places with his shadow twin again, now at Gaige's left, going at her with blades at his wrists drawn, aiming for the mechanic arm.

Leona got knocked back by the blast, the power surge leaving the machine scorched, as she came down on the ground again, shield up, the yellow in her armor lightning up, as a powerful burst form above struck down at Deathtraps location.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:03 pm

#1 'Attack' : 1

#2 'Dodge Check' : 10

#3 'Attack' : 6

#4 'Dodge Check' : 4
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:11 pm

Gaige quickly rolled to the right and stood up, aiming her gun in Leona's direction this time before firing at her. "Hey DT...switch off!" Deathtrap turned and floated in Zed's direction again as Gaige walked towards Leona. As they were moving Deathtrap started charging its claws again.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:11 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 9

#2 'Attack' : 1
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:52 pm

Zed and Leona both now focused their attention on Gaige, as they understood she controlled Deathtrap. Take her out, the machine would be rendered useless. Zed's twin shadow dashed at her, along with himself, blades forward, as Leona lunged at her as well, shield ahead.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:52 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 7

#2 'Attack' : 5

#3 'Attack' : 5
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:08 pm

Seeing this Deathtrap tried to get in the way of Zed's attack while Gaige tried to side step Leona's attack. She then fired at Leona.

DT: 2/5

Last edited by Shade on Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:08 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 8

#2 'Dodge Check' : 5

#3 'Attack' : 7
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:15 pm

Zed changed places again, Leona throwing up her shield to block the incoming attacks. They took a second to recalculate their position and tactics.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:15 pm

'Dodge Check' : 5
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:28 pm

"Deathtrap...Operation Wicked Awesome!" She then pointed at Leona. Deathtrap floated towards Leona slowly his optic lens glowing red now. At this point Gaige turned and started to run the other way. As he neared Leona a beeping could be heard from inside Deathtrap.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:30 pm

Zed followed up on Gaige, determined to take her out, as Leona bunkered in, planting her sword in the ground, pressing against her shield, as a powerful energy field came up around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arakai Assault - High Priority Target
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next