Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - Communications Center I_voting_barArakai Assault - Communications Center I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - Communications Center I_voting_barArakai Assault - Communications Center I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Arakai Assault - Communications Center

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Arakai Assault - Communications Center Empty
PostSubject: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:13 pm

Everything was silent in the night as always. The guard was up double regardless due to the threat hanging over Arakai lately with the attacks and the flyers going around. Hence they were there. He didn't speak, mainly cuz he wasn't told to, she couldn't shut up, looking to converse with him and abusing his listening ear to rant about the latest assignments.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:24 pm

Rosaline stood ready, a bit nervous. She'd told Veronica she wasn't planning anything like this...and here she was.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:25 pm

Ahri nudged her. "You're up. We have to sneak in and disable the system."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Rosaline blushed, nodding. "O-okay." She took a deep breath, then climbed the ladder they'd brought to get over the fence. She tried hard not to let her device make any noises to prevent them from being discovered.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:35 pm

Ahri followed up, her tails pressed together, almost as one thick tail right behind her, silent as the night.

Lucian had his hands folded in front of him, standing next to Veronica, listening patiently to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:36 pm

Rosaline had never been near equipment like this. She looked around, wondering what it was she was supposed to destroy, or at the very least, disable.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:40 pm

Veronica inwardly sighed as she tried another topic with the man. "SO when do you think the comm center will finally update the security on this place? They haven't done so for years."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:43 pm

Ahri followed up, then took the list. "All right, generators and fuseboxes. Just overload them. You think that's doable for you right now?"

Lucian looked over at Veronica, but again remained silent. He'd probably have replied and joined in on the conversation, but that'd been if he was himself.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:51 pm

She looked at her arm. "I think so..." She went over to the fuse box, her heart beating fast. She manipulated electricity...but could she handle this?
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:54 pm

Her hair were standing on end again...the only time she had felt that was. Veronica looked around wildly for either Rosaline or Lysandra.

"Do you feel that? there is electricity in the air."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:00 pm

Ahri pressed against the wall as Rosaline started her work. This was their job, then Yasuo and the others would barge in the command center.

Lucian turned around, hands on the guns at his thighs. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:02 pm

Rosaline took a deep breath, then grabbed the wires on each side of the box. "H-here goes..." She focused her powers and sent power through the lines in hopes of overloading it.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:04 pm

Veronica began to walked around the building cautiously, gun already in hand. Her hair jolted as if struck. "The power room!" She realized, "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:07 pm

The box lit up and all around the complex, lights died out, with the loud sound of the generators shutting down. Ahri knew Rosaline succeeded and tapped her shoulder as she let go of the wires. "Time to go, and tip off Yasuo."

Lucian followed Veronica, dual guns in his hands, scanners identifying the 2 signatures at the power house from a good range.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:09 pm

"R-right..." She followed Ahri, her body feeling a bit numb.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:11 pm

Veronca was already at a full sprint when she reached the door. The sounds of the generators dying could be heard from anywhere in the complex. She tore the door open, hoping she wouldn't fine what she was expecting. Dread filled her heart as she took in the scene before her.

"Freeze!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:15 pm

Ahri just threw the communicator at Veronica after having signaled Yasuo communications were down, the item just smashing against the wall. An orb of energy lit up in her hand, ready to engage.

Lucian appeared next to Veronica, guns pointed at both intruders. Silent as all night, he analyzed the situation.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Rosaline went red, seeing Veronica. "O-Oh my..." She froze up, not taking the same stance as Ahri.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:20 pm

Another special? No the girl has tails. The orb didn't bold well either. AS she expected Rosaline was before her as well.

"I guess this is what happens when I trust a special... too bad my medication wont run out this time." Veronica quickly drew he machine gun. "Lay down on the floor and don't move. If you refuse I will shoot."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:27 pm

Ahri didn't give second thought and launched the orb straight at Veronica's chest, as she dashed away from Rosaline, pushing her away in the opposite direction with her feet.

Lucian shot twice in reaction, both shots scorching the metal of the ground, though close to Ahri's tails, which spread out into all 9 again.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:27 pm

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 5
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:29 pm

Rosaline snapped out of her daze, seeing Ahri take action. She quickly charged up an orb, and threw it at Veronica. "S-sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:29 pm

The member 'Nyuu-Chan353' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 1
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:35 pm

Veronica attempted to dodge and unloaded a stream of bullets at the fox girl.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:35 pm

The member 'Omega Shadow' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Attack' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Dodge Check' : 4, 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arakai Assault - Communications Center
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next