Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_voting_barGin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_voting_barGin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Gin Banner's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:54 am

Gin said to Tenakai" You sure, I don't see thouse girls blushing there face that pick before" Gin Open the Door for everyone is going to enter".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:56 am

"Um...uh..." She just stood there for a minute. "Maybe just a little, nothing like that serious...totally not...nope no way..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:56 am

Yarashi steped in, "its time to get started, ill be in the other room cooking" he said heading for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:58 am

Tori followed him. "I shouldn't show you this recipe, its family-only, but it won't be too long until we're family anyway,so I'll just show you now."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:00 am

Gin went to his gameroom and fire up one of his game he love to play darkstalkers 3 on the PS3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:01 am

She followed him in and played his Xbox. "Great game selection..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:02 am

Yarashi ignored Tori, reaching for some noodles, "Im gonna make my own dish, it will be better than anything you will ever eat, I could use some help tho".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:03 am

"Oh, fine...whatever you say..." She started cooking her dish too. "Let me know what I can help with,I've cooked 7 dishes at once before."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:07 am

Gin said to Tenakai" you want to play as well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:07 am

"Nah, I'll play this one." She grabbed a game and put it in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:14 am

Yarashi glanced over at Tori, "pass the wontons" he told her.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:27 am

Gin was Playing his games and said to Yarashi" How long it food going to be ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:29 am

Yarashi called back, "its just about done!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:30 am

"Mine's ready, but no eating it until his is done!"
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:34 am

Gin End his game and heading to the dinner room to have dinner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:37 am

Yarashi took four bowls of ramen to the table, and 4 sets of chopsticks, "this is my best ramin, I named it after myself, Yarashi Ramen, compleat with barbacue bork soup, wontons, fish-cakes, and rice-cakes, enjoy!" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:37 am

She followed him in. "So, uh, after this, want to go out and maybe see a movie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:39 am

Tori brought her food in too. "Enjoy mine too!" She smiled and sat down next to Yarashi. She gave everyone a plate of food, and a fork&spoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:44 am

Yarashi looked at Tori, "there isnt some kind of love potion in mine is there?", he joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:45 am

"No, if there were, I'd be pushing ou to eat." She laughed and flicked a coin into the air.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:48 am

Gin answers to Tenakai" Um Sure We can do that." Gin grab a bowl for himself and Tenakai. He said in a happy tone" Thank for making a dude very happy tonight" Gin Start Diging into the food and said after swalling it" Yarashi and Tori" You 2 are the best Cookers Ever a Guy Have saw and taste."

He Went back eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:56 am

Yarashi ate, keeping an eye on Tori, in no way did he intend to make this a date for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:56 am

She started talking, muffled from the food they made. "Yish ish good food!"
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:58 am

Gin was done with his food and pating his Belly and said to the both of them" Hey you 2 should be happy You cook the best meal that everyone that enjoy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:02 am

"Thanks..." She finished the last of her food and grabbed a pie she amde from the kitchen. "I made this for once we finished if anyone wants any."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next