Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_vote_lcapGin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_voting_barGin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_vote_lcapGin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_voting_barGin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Gin Banner's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:57 pm

She took off. "Let's do this! Woooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Tori started her car and took off. "I'm going to bet you, Yarashi!" She was neck&neck with Yarashi in the back of the race.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:13 am

Gin made it to his house. Giga Draggon buster Follow Gin home and park into the driveway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:19 am

Ten showed up on her motorcycle, swerving to a stop. "Something's wrong with the new guy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:25 am

Yarashi landed on the roof, for he was using the buildings for arial travel, "hes not all bad guys, I mean, besides being a kid", he assured the rest of them as he climbed down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:28 am

"No, I mean something's WRONG with him." She got off her motorcycle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:34 am

"So the guy isnt into a giant wolf, whats so crazy about that?", Yarashi asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:37 am

John started sweating as his skin began turning red and hot, still knocked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:37 am

"Look at him, something's not right here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:39 am

Yarashi sighed, "lets try our medical gear", he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:43 am

"Right." She picked him up and brought him in the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:44 am

His skin was getting redder by the minute. His sword started to glow, but then stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:50 am

Yarashi got an idea, "it could be from a deamon's curse, like I use to have!", he reached into a backpack and took out a white pouder, "dab this on his fourhead Ten, this should reverse the curse effects for a limeted time, for us to work with less stress".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:53 am

Gin said to his Giga Dragoon Buster" Play Def mode don't let no one come inside of the house.

He went inside with Ten and Yarashi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:57 am

He woke up, still red and sweating. "I...I can't be around...werewolves...it's a...a curse..."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:59 am

Gin said" Not even Part?" Gin fell sad now and heading to the basement to work on something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:01 am

"N...no...the one who cursed me...it was a w-" He passed out again.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:03 am

He came from downstars and He said to yarashi" Yarashi What if he is talking about the Very first werewolf the wengo?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:06 am

Yarashi took some of the pouder and a small paintbrush-like object, dabing the pounder on John's fourhead, giving him curse imunity for 3 days, "we have 3 days to find it then ... and kill it".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:13 am

He woke up. "What the hell? Where am I?" He lookedat Yarashi. "That won't fix this, only the one who cursed me knows how to reverse it..."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:14 am

Gin said" Ok Yarashi. Gin call in Giga Draggon in attack mode." So what the plan" He saw John up and said" We found who did this the very first werewolf the Wengo"

He look at Tori, Yarashi, Ten and John and said to yarashi" What the plan my Brother"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:18 am

"well, first, John, what exactly did this to you?", Yarashi asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:20 am

"A weird shadowy figure. All I can remember was that they were huge, like the size of all of us stacked..." He stood up and tried to grab his sword, only to find it was missing. "My sword is gone!"
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:22 am

Gin was building something for John.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:24 am

John sighed. "Without my sword, I can't cast any spells..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next