Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_vote_lcapGin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_voting_barGin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_vote_lcapGin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_voting_barGin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Gin Banner's Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage

Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:45 am

Yarashi shook his head, "no thanks".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Giga Dragoon Buster was doing the work with Gin help. He Look up info about the wengo.

he said to everone in the comlink" I think i found a way to kill him, we need a werewolf that have a pure heart and Help his friends out, Where are we going to find a werewolf like that?'

Dragoon Fighter said to Yarashi" You heard what Gin said about the Wengo?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:47 am

Yarashi noded, "yea, but the thing we are after seems to be some kind of wall-shadow creature".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:57 am

Dragoon said" yarashi i think what gin mean is you should let him fight the wengo becouse he is the only on of us. Is a werewolf."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:09 am

Yarashi sighed, "its allright with me".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:14 am

Dragoon said to yarashi" you know if he see someone get hurt the wolf form get more powerful"

Gin said to yarashi in the comlink" yarashi i can kill the wengo becouse he is a werewolf arounf my class and wengo are powerfull we need a game plan"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:22 am

"the thing we are fighting isnt the wengo, its some kind of wall-shadow creature that Ten can find", Yarashi explained.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:25 am

Gin said to yarashi" and how are we going to kill it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Yarashi sighed, "as of now, I have no idea, lets just hope Ten knows where shes going".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Gin said to the comlink" how about a werewolf can kill it?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:36 pm

There was suddenly a knock at the door. A man slipped a letter under teh door and left a package outside before walking away.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Gin was working on his upgrade his and Yarashi's Knightmears until a knock came to the door. He from the basement to the Main door of the basement, He running to the door and open the door and saw a Letter and a package on the door. He put the package on the table and open the letter and starting to read it.

He done reading the letter and said" I want to meet this whatever, and give him or her my own mind."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Written on teh package were instructions. "Please take everything out of the box and place a lock of your hair inside. Then return to sender."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Gin cut a little bit of his hair. and pack it into the box. He look at the box and took everything out and send it.

He put the box with the hair to the mail, But not before he wrote down the the Sender he went back to the basement and work on his Knightmear.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Within teh box was a very adorable Fox plushie. It look kinda creepy but not threatening. Secretly there was a radio inside of it that couldn't be detected by normal means.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:57 pm

He saw the Fox Plushie. He said" Great these plushs!" He grab the Fox and lock it in the atte. he said" If they know i will go after them!" He went back to the basemach and finshing his upgrades his Knightmear. He also build a Watch to summen the knightmear by it side.

But when he build the watch it blow up in his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gin Banner's Home   Gin Banner's Home - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gin Banner's Home
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: