Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Return from research - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReturn from research - Page 2 I_voting_barReturn from research - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Return from research - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReturn from research - Page 2 I_voting_barReturn from research - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Return from research

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Return from research - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:23 pm

Slowly, he stirred, and an odd sound was hearable, like cracking of electricity. He had regained consciousness, but wasn't able to act or think clearly.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:23 pm

He sat down at the end of the bed. "Feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Unable to still talk, he opened his eyes, and looked at Tetsuno. Over his usual way, telepathy, he tried to reach out, and talk to him. How much did you regain from you past?
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:32 pm

"Almost all of it...then I met this woman who answered a few questions for me." He sighed. "I don't know what to do now." He looked at him. "Keep my job or stay with Acrysta."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Do what you want most. And if not, then do what your duty tells you to do. Not knowing what to do in a situation like this, he was trying to give the best advice he could give.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:39 pm

"Hmmm..." He then sighed. "I might keep my job." He then looked down. "But I'll also try to stay with Acrysta."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:42 pm

Feeling and work must be separated. Your job included much death, that means she will face the same. Choose, one, not both.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:46 pm

"I..." He looked away. "I want to be with Acrysta but I have a feeling I took this job for a reason."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Then look for that reason. He was regaining his strength, but he was low on energy, and needed to eat. Though, what he needed to feed upon, people could not give him. He required souls.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:50 pm

"The person I spoke to said if I keep my job eventually I'll have to take Acrysta's life....but isn't she an Obian can't she not die of age?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Obians don't. Not of old age, but other things are in play as well, not only old age. Illness, battle, accidents. All of that still doesn't add up to why you would have to take her life.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:00 pm

He looked away. "I'm a reaper." He looked at him. "Meaning if you get an illness as well that would take your life I would have to come and take your life."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:03 pm

I know what Reapers are. But I didn't know you were one. And the rule for Reapers I set up are no involvement with other people the way you want it.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:14 pm

He blinked and sighed. "I...don't know what to do." He then stood up and turned opening a portal. "I'm going to have to go find someone." He then sighed and stepped into the portal even though it was unstable and it collapsed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return from research   Return from research - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return from research
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Demon World :: Abandoned Daion Estate-
Jump to: