Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Shadow in water - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShadow in water - Page 2 I_voting_barShadow in water - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Shadow in water - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShadow in water - Page 2 I_voting_barShadow in water - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Shadow in water

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Shadow in water - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:24 am

While wandering around he turned down a hall way and started just looking around.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:25 am

Serana noticed Ashura, "hey there what do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:28 am

He turned and saw her and he blinked he looked tired as if he'd been out for 2 days hunting. "Just looking for someone." He had a few blood stains on his clothes as he turned away not recognizing her now in her human form.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:29 am

Behind her, Dark Ray had merged himself with her shadow, not being noticed by either. Not on half strength even, he was still able to shift forms, and he could defend himself and he would defend her if he had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:31 am

"Ashura you maybe noble blood that don't mean I can let you walk around freely. I am Serana incase you didn't know I broke my curse." Serana walked up to Ashura.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:32 am

He went to turn to say something but suddenly collapsed having lost consciousness from being up for too long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:36 am

Seran ran ove an made sure Ashura w safe then she used a basic illusion to call for Takumi to help her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:37 am

*After a while, takumi came over, wondering what was happening* "What happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:42 am

Dark Ray noticed the crowd. This is getting too crowded. He merged with the shadow of the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:48 am

Serana thought a minute, "it looks like he got tired and passed out I would offer up my room but I am helping another person."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:49 am

"I've always told him to let me handle things during the day...but he never listened..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:54 am

he stirred a bit but still was unconcious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:56 am

"Men are like that just hang onto him or he will escape you. Two men did that to me, I am sure you can take care of this." Serana started to walk back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:57 am

"...well...I guess I'll take him home..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:59 am

Serana made it back to her room she sat in her chair and started to think and got annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow in water
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2