Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The sleeping shadow I_vote_lcapThe sleeping shadow I_voting_barThe sleeping shadow I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The sleeping shadow I_vote_lcapThe sleeping shadow I_voting_barThe sleeping shadow I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The sleeping shadow

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The sleeping shadow Empty
PostSubject: The sleeping shadow   The sleeping shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:24 am

-Cross stagered into the park, having to really focus on not passing out.- "T-tag.." -Cross shadow switched positions. The head was at his feet, and the feet facing away from him. Takumi rised out of the Shadow. The crimson aura was replaced by a grey one. Cross was then envolped into the shadow where he shall rest.-
"You bastered! I'll k___" -Takumi's legs give out from under him, and he falls unconcious onto the ground.-
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The sleeping shadow   The sleeping shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:41 am

Zedaran was just floating in the air above the park and saw Takumi on the ground. "Hmm..." A few bats over to Zedaran and one had his arm and they started to merge with him to mend his arm back to his body. While this happened he lowered and walked towards Takumi's unconscious body.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The sleeping shadow   The sleeping shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:54 am

-Takumi just lays there, unable to wake up at the moment.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sleeping shadow   The sleeping shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:57 am

A hole in space-time appeared at the park and a girl wielding a large sword walked out. "Let's see...now where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The sleeping shadow   The sleeping shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:00 am

Zedaran neared Takumi and then picked him up with his good arm for now and threw him over his shoulder. "You'll make a good apprentice I guess." He turned and started to walk off heading towards Pendragon.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The sleeping shadow   The sleeping shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:02 am

-Even though he had knowledge of what was going on, he was still unable to do anything.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sleeping shadow   The sleeping shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:03 am

She noticed a guy walking off in the distance. "Maybe if I follow him I can find somewhere interesting! I might as well have some fun while I'm here." Her sword dispersed and the portal closed. She ran off after the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sleeping shadow   The sleeping shadow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sleeping shadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Park-
Jump to: