Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Shadow and Darkness I_vote_lcapShadow and Darkness I_voting_barShadow and Darkness I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Shadow and Darkness I_vote_lcapShadow and Darkness I_voting_barShadow and Darkness I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Shadow and Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shadow and Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:33 pm

A black shadow went from place to place, raiding energy from resting Obians, until it reached a certain position, it had never encountered before. It was an ancient ruined cathedral. Most towers were crumbled to dust already, only 2 were still standing, still creating a certain symmetry. The shadow went from rock to stone, making its way into the inner of the cathedral. There were several tombes, and a dark crystal in the middle, which appeared to have been worn out by excessive usage. Remaining at a fallen pillar, it observed the surroundings, as a man stood up from the ground, and dusted off his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:44 pm

He stood there and looked up. "How did I get here?" He then finished dusting himself off and looked around. "And how will I get out?" His wings opened up a bit before wrapping around himself for warmth.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:45 pm

While observing the guy, the shadow moved slowly from the one side of the pillar to the other, staying cloaked in the shadow the pillar threw on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:47 pm

He looked up at the dark crystal and then blinked before reaching out to touch it.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:49 pm

The crystal fell apart, leaving shards and dust. Clearly, the power it carried, had already been used, and the crystal was depleted. On the walls, ancient markings of creatures were barely visible. Some faded in age, some still intact. One of them was Dark Rays shadow, falling in line with them, as he observed his target like that.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:51 pm

He backed up a bit and then turned walking towards the exit placing a hand on the wall before vanishing as he took on his reaper form for a second now only visible to spirits and the wall he was touching started to corrode and age he changed back to normal suddenly and he blinked. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:56 pm

The shadow followed through the side of the wall. It kept its distance, but knew not to lose track of the man. It moved its way past the wall drawings, and styaed out of sight, for as much as it was possible.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:57 pm

He stopped once outside and looked around at the desolate wasteland and dark sky. "What is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:59 pm

From behind him, the shadow had reached the border of the cathedrals walls. If it were to go further, it would be detected without doubt. It therefore stayed where it was, keeping an eye on the man, and trying to get a hold of his mind, but not being able to. What is this for a creature?
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:01 pm

He looked around again. "Well I found my way out of the building...now to find where I am." He finally noticed what looked like a small town and walked towards it slowly his wings now looking like a coat but not at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:05 pm

With a swift move, along with the danger of being detected, the shadow moved from the ruins straight into the mans shadow, merging with it.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:07 pm

He stopped walking when he got to the town and he walked up to a building and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Taking the chance, the shadow jumped ship, and merged with the doors shadow. From there, it kept focus on the unknown man, as well as others who had been acting out of the ordinairy. The door opened, and a dark-looking man looked from the opening. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:12 pm

"Hey sorry to bother you but where is this place?" He stretched a bit and looked around slightly before barely noticing the shadow leave his own and move to the door's
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:15 pm

"Being here should mean you know what it is. Void Homes, is where you are. Remember it next time." The man bluntly closed the door in front of the others nose, at which time, the shadow of a creature was visible on the door, as if it would stand behind him.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:16 pm

He spotted the shadow and then looked around a bit before turning.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:18 pm

There was nothing around him, but the closed doors of the houses, and the twisted land. In the silence, a faint sound was hearable. It was comparisant to the cracking of electricity, but far less powerfull, and it echoed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:20 pm

He tilt his head. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:22 pm

The shadow now moved from his own shadow, and cleared completely, then slowly rose, forming a physical body from the ground, where the shadow stopped. Eventually, the shadow was gone, and a creature, that didn't look humanoid at all, was hovering a bit in front of him, with a distance from the man. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:23 pm

"I don't even know how I got here." He then looked at the creature. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:27 pm

The creatures bright blue eye looked straight at him, but it didn't reply. "Leave. This is not your place."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:28 pm

"Would if I knew how." He then turned starting to follow the path. "But I don't."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:30 pm

The shadow floated after the man, still keeping its distance. The crackling remained persistantly, not fading, and the creature wasn't making any intentions of explaining the situation or the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:30 pm

"Why are you following me and why do you care if I'm here?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:32 pm

"You disturb the place with your presence." It kept following him, but now by going around him, overtaking him on his right side, to eventually be in frnot of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Darkness   Shadow and Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow and Darkness
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next