Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Shadow in water I_vote_lcapShadow in water I_voting_barShadow in water I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Shadow in water I_vote_lcapShadow in water I_voting_barShadow in water I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Shadow in water

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:35 pm

The creature was lying in one of the many ponds in the Royal Gardens of the Monster World Castle. With nobody around, it was severely injured, and had trouble remaining concious.
Back to top Go down

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:39 pm

Serana found him while she was out on a walk, she ran up to him and started to talk. "Hey what happened to you." Serana was lookibg him over also to see if she could dress his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Dark Ray saw the woman looking at hm, but he was unable to do anything. feeling the same panic he felt when the king of this place almost killed him, and the same of almost 100,000 years ago, when he was almost caught, he tried to get away, but he didn't even make it uot of the pool to begin with.
Back to top Go down

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Serana having been a cat for hundreds of years reconized the fear, though as a witch again her senses are dulled she understood its fear. "Have no fear I just want to treat you wounds." Serana rushed away and came back with supplies and she carefully moved it out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:46 pm

With his unabililty to move or act, he had to let it all happen. His visible eye shot to her, and followed her every movement. He wouldn't let her get out of vision range.
Back to top Go down

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:52 pm

"I see you don't trust easy well, you will just have to deal with me." Serana used what little magic she still could to ease its pain and she finally got all the wounds dressed. "You should start getting better with proper rest. So if I could I'd like to move you to my room. I can sense you do not trust anything so we will have to sneak you in."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:57 pm

It kept his eye on her at all times, not closing it one time. As much as he would like to leave, he was unable to do so. And for the first time, someone was caring about him, and not fearing him.
Back to top Go down

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Serana stealthy moved him to her room and laid him down on her bed, "I know it hurts now but you should get better in no time. Then next time you should be more careful." Serana sat in a chair next to the bed, " if only you would speak it would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:05 pm

He looked at her frmo where he was lying. In her mind, a voice was talking to her from a sudden. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:11 pm

"So you do talk you are welcome, I cannot leave anything wounded like you alone. I will check up on you after I get a few things done. No one will bug you in here and if they do all they will see is an illusion that nothing is there." Serana started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:14 pm

He remained put, even though by now he was able to change into shadows and move away frmo there. For a reason he was not familiar with, and a feeling he had never felt, he was trusting this womans words, and did as she requested of him.
Back to top Go down

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Serana came back after a bit and took a seat in her chair, "Your looking better already you must have one heck of a healing factor." Serana changed all his dressing and made sure nothing was infected.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:22 pm

"Obians tend to have that, especially missfits much like myself" He didn't move, not even twitch as she removed some of the bandages.
Back to top Go down

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Serana got his bandages all changed, "an Obian that explains it. Well no matter what you are I'll still treat you." Serana smiled and fell asleep in her chair when she finished working on the obian.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:34 pm

In her dream, the surroundings were all dark, and she was covered in a veil of shadows. In front of her, a blue eye was watching her, and there was no place she could hide. Her entire life, every secret she ever had, everything she had ever done, was revealed. Her veil fell off her, and she was revealed, her inner most secrets were known. She was naked in the dark. But there was one thing soothing her. The voice of the Obian who she aided before.
Back to top Go down

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Serana was recalling everything, "you know most people like to keep secrets. If you wanted to know about me you should of just asked." Serana standing in the darkness in the darkness looked around every memory about Pyrus made her sad. "Happyness and sadness in a dream of darkness it all turns grey before me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:34 am

"People have secrets, and always will keep them. This way is definite success."
Back to top Go down

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:36 am

"I see that is a good point well I guess I no longer have any secrets." Serana didn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:56 am

He rose from the bed she had put him on, and revealed what he was. A legless floating black creature, with a bloodred collar. He had no shadow, while clearly the lights were on.
Back to top Go down

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:59 am

Serana woke up, "well then you are looking better. You are free to do what you want but try not to get battered up again. Well if you do get hurt just find me and I'll help you." Serana smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:08 am

Ashura walked up to the door of the castle and knocked. "Wonder if anyone is here." He then stretched and yawned.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:09 am

He stayed in a corner, waiting for her to come to him, or for anything to happen.
Back to top Go down

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:12 am

Serana thought a minute the she walked over to get a closer look.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:20 am

After no answer he sighed and then took on the form of mist and went under the door to look around. Once inside he took on his normal form again and started walking around. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:23 am

Serana heard someone outside, "hey Ill be right back." She left to investigate who it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow in water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow in water   Shadow in water I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow in water
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next