Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:04 am

With a small flash, everyone's memory of these events had been lost, including Pyrus C.C. faded away before any regained their ability of perception.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:09 am

"Why am I here.... I must of passed out... Sorry to cut and run but I have something to do." Pyrus teleports away.

"What the..... I guess it is dad we are talking about nothing but trouble I wonder what he did this time?" Syprus was confused as to what is happening or if anything did happen.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Gino burged back in. "Sorry I'm late, ran into some trouble. But I got the money, all ready."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:20 pm

"Oh, that was quick..." *Tsun turns around and sees Gino*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:21 pm

He handed her an enveloppe, which was richly filled. "4 Mill, all accounted for."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:49 pm

"Right. Here's the deed to the apartment and the last of the paperwork, drop it by signed whenever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:22 am

Pyrus knocked on the door using his foot.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:23 am

"Wonder who that could be..." *Tsun goes to the door and opens it, seeing Pyrus carrying a sleeping mink*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:25 am

"I came to visit with my soon to be wife." Pyrus yawns.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:26 am

"Oh, okay. Come on in. Syprus is sleeping."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:29 am

Pyrus walks in and lays Mink on the couch, "how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:33 am

"Fine, yourself? I see you've plucked up yet another 'love interest'. How did you manage it this time? Sucker her into 'marrying' you? The girl looks 14 for crying out loud!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:41 am

"She asked me out when we went out for coffee, I was just trying to get to know one of my employees. Her apllication said she is 17 so I see no issues." Pyrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:42 am

"You're over 900! Of course there will be an issue!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:43 am

A Void Portal opened on the wall near Pyrus and a man wearing a coat but as part of his body stepped out. "Pyrus....I'm letting you keep your power I gave you but on one condition You have to help me right now."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:47 am

"Look, I like her and she likes me that is all that matters. Watch over her I have something to do." Pyrus smiled.

"Uname I will not help you now leave before I end you." Pyrus grabbed uname and dragged him out the door.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:57 am

He smirked now seeing they were outside and pressed his hand against Pyrus' forehead. "If you don't help me I'll take what I gave you." Instead of taking powers his spell failed and he ended up giving double what he would of took.

OOC: he gave only 10% of his power last time now he's giving 20% more.

Last edited by Shade on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:57 am

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Normal Spell Check' :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:06 am

The chains on pyrus fell off and he usedthe extra magic to cast two hexs.

Occ: first hex misses te second one heads for uname this hex would render him magicless.

Last edited by steafen on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:06 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Normal Spell Check' : 4, 9
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:14 am

He growled. "You would attack me? We're helping the same guy." He then struggled to get free. "Now if you don't let me go I'm sure your contract with him would break if you harmed me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:20 am

"Our contract states I can't harm him, he said nothing about you. Now any last words before I end you?" Magic started to pour out of pyrus he was getting prepared to post many spells.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:26 am

"Hmmm...well I'm in contract with him right now too...so your choice of harming me and risking your own contract with him now or not?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:31 am

"I'll take my chances." Pyris repared to cast three spells fire, wind, and lightning.

The three spells failed to hit.

"Hmm your luck is prwtty good." Pyrus kept reparing more spells he was going to end uname's life.

Last edited by steafen on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:31 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Normal Spell Check' : 5, 5, 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop
Page 4 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next