Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:21 pm

"Well, won't negotiate with my girlfriends m.. Yeah, I won't have to, I'll just take that price. Will be a life worth fighting for for once."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:22 pm

"Your girlfriend's what? And are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:23 pm

"Yeah, forget it. the price is good, besides, we're friends. Sort of. Some what. In a certain perspective. I think."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:24 pm

"I think you're hiding something...but alright, how will you be paying for the unit?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:26 pm

"Well, everyone has his little secrets, not that bad is it? And I"can just transfer it to your account, if you'll be willing to hand me the number."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:27 pm

"Unfortunately, my money supply has been cut off recently, so I'm without one for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:28 pm

"Right, well, I'll see if I can hand it in cash then. I'll be able to get it, just lemme go back to Pendragon, I';ll get my card, and I'll get it for you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:29 pm

"Right, if you'll hand me the keys in the meantime..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:30 pm

He gave her back the keys, and got on the next bus back to Pendragon.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:31 pm

"He was hiding something...I wonder what?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:26 am

Jess walked in still holding Pyrus by the collar

"Tsun....Syprus...get over."

Jess was exhausted from dragging Pyrus all the way back
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:28 am

"Okay, HONEY! Jess just brought your father in here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:28 am

"Jess is that my dad? Jeeze he looks bad." Syprus lifted Pyrus up and put him on the couch.

"Demons,angels,monster,humans all united......" Pyrus kept mumbling.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:30 am

"He's been mumbling the whole way here and he seems to have a fever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:31 am

"I see let me try something." Syprus put his hand on Pyrus and closed his eyes.

"....... Shizuku." The fever was getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:32 am

"Right. Thank you jess..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:32 am

"I wish I could help but there is someone I need to meet up with but I'll be back later."

Jess ran out.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:34 am

"Okay..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:35 am

"I see..... he has amassed to much magic..... his body is rejecting it I could only imagine what kind of mental strengh it took for him to control all this." Syprus sounded grim.

"........"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:43 am

"Well, let's get him to the guest bed, he'll need rest"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:46 am

"I can...." Syprus stepped back.

Pyrus sprung up somehow.

"Get away from me please I have to go. I can't involve my family....." Pyrus teleported himself away.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:48 am

Pyrus' teleport failed, and he sticked on the spot he tried to get away from. Not able to figure out how this was possible, he saw a reflection of someone in the window. Then he figured out. He wasn't allowed to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:49 am

"Why are you doing this to me......" Pyrus kept trying to teleport he even tried to open a gateway to his world.

"What the heck is wrong with you?" Syprus was confused.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:56 am

As reflection, she came forward to him, and stopped being a reflection, but now was combined light, visible for all. C.C. put her hand on Pyrus, making him drop back on the couch. Her hand wiped some sweat off his forehead. "Can't have you die yet." With her move, she enabled him to acquire more magic then normally would be possible. "Don't surpass your limits again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:00 am

"I have to go back to Shizuku...... C.C. showing up here like this makes it hard for me to pull of rebeling against you.... Tsun Syprus you will forget ever seeing this and not speak of it. If you do then you will mess up my plan...." Pyrus was preparing to leave.

"......I do not want to even know." Syprus was confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next