Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
John's Apartment I_vote_lcapJohn's Apartment I_voting_barJohn's Apartment I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
John's Apartment I_vote_lcapJohn's Apartment I_voting_barJohn's Apartment I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

John's Apartment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

John's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: John's Apartment   John's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:20 am

John and Yarashi both were in the apartment in a flash of light. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down

John's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Apartment   John's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:25 am

Yarashi noded, "ill stleast call Ten and tell her whats going on, Yarashi took out his phone and selected Tenakai on speed dial, then told her evrything that had happened.
Back to top Go down

John's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Apartment   John's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:27 am

John looked out his window. "So what's your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down

John's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Apartment   John's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:30 am

"I told you didnt I?", yarashi said with a sigh, "Im Yarashi Kaminato, dont forget it!"
Back to top Go down

John's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Apartment   John's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:32 am

"Oh...my friend...from my hometown. I never knew his last name, but his first name was Yarashi as well..." He shedded a single tear. "I came looking to cure a curse of his..."
Back to top Go down

John's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Apartment   John's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:37 am

Yarashi seemed to have a flash back of what he had said to Tori long ago, and said it to John out loud, "fusing the deamon blade with a sword of pure light ...", he smiled, "well, I cured it 5 years ago,, and I think im starting to remember seeing you befor!".
Back to top Go down

John's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Apartment   John's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:39 am

"No...Y-Yarashi old friend? Is it really you?" He smiled and ran over and hugged him. He let go after only about 2 seconds. "Then I guess my goal is out...so I'm with you."
Back to top Go down

John's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Apartment   John's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:50 am

Yarashi opened a portal back to the forest, "well, its been fun, but I really need to go and help evryone".
Back to top Go down

John's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Apartment   John's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:52 am

"I'm coming too." He followed Yarashi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

John's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Apartment   John's Apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John's Apartment
Page 1 of 1