Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_vote_lcapTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_voting_barTsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:35 am

"This looks like something from another world, it could be something barbaric like them eating you or something like that." Syprus thought a minute.

"Ashura it is ok," Syprus put his hand on him and started to use a soothing magic spell.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:36 am

He nuzzled at Syprus' hand a bit but stayed with Takumi.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:37 am

"I don't think they will...she said that only someone who's 'pure of heart' can do this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:40 am

"That just adds to something like sacrifice, sweetheart I really think you should not get involved." Syprus keeps using soothing magic.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:42 am

"..." *Takumi makes a pouting face* "...igrus gets to do all the fun stuff. I never get to do anything fun. Like that shrine-maiden festival. I wanted to do the dance, but you said no."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:42 am

As Syprus hand was on Ashura he could feel a large amount of hate and yearning for revenge building up as Ashura was dreaming about his parent's death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:46 am

"Look sweetie it sounds dangerous, wait...." syprus starts to tear up feeling the emotions and he picks up Ashura and holds him.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:47 am

He curled up in Syprus arms a bit and cuddled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:52 am

"Everything will be OK now you have been through hell." Syprus intensified the calming magic and tears started tonflow down his face.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:53 am

He started to calm down and then lay his head on Syprus' shoulder and opened his eyes. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:56 am

"You were having a bad dream, I tried to help you without waking you up." Syprus kept holding Ashura and he started to weaken the calming magic.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:57 am

"The pictures in the book make it look nice, not dangerous...from them, it looks like I get to dance...sing...then a ceremony...then me going to the stars...I wanna go see other worlds!" *Takumi holds the book up to syprus*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:57 am

He pulled free. "Thanks..." he then sat down next to Takumi after getting out of Syprus arms and cuddled with her. "So...do you think Tsun would be ok with me and Takumi?" he then looked at Takumi. "Can I see that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:00 am

"Well you both can talk about love when your older your both kids right now... sweety that looks like they are implying you die." Syprus dried his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:02 am

"Why would they want me to die at a festival?" *Takumi hands the book to ashura*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:03 am

He looked it over a bit before putting the book down. "I agree with him it does look like you die."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:04 am

"You can read that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:06 am

"Some traditions are like that, like the witch hunters. Even though we are in modern times people still hunt witches and warlocks...." syprus looked down a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:07 am

He blinked and shook his head. "But the images do look like you die." He then kissed her cheek. "I don't want to lose you so please...don't do it." He then looked at Syprus. "And vampire hunters."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:08 am

"Oh...but why? It sounded like so much fun when the lady told me about it..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:09 am

"That would be her ploy of trying to get you to be the sacirfice then." He cuddled and yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:10 am

"...why would she lie about something so dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:11 am

"That's usually the trick" He then yawned and cuddled with her. "I promised to protect you and I will...so please don't do this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:13 am

"Yeah, but Ashura take it from me don't dedicate your life to revenge. In the end it will not solve anything and it leaves you with an empty feeling." Syprus looked down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:14 am

"If I were in any danger, I'm sure you would protect me. I was thinking of bringing you along with me, when I went to the festival. But now everyone is telling me this is dangerous..." *Takumi flipped through the book again, finding the image of singing and dancing* "...does this look dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Apartment and Workshop   Tsun's Apartment and Workshop - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Apartment and Workshop
Page 21 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next