Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Nightly walk - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNightly walk - Page 4 I_voting_barNightly walk - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Nightly walk - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNightly walk - Page 4 I_voting_barNightly walk - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Nightly walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Nightly walk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:34 am

"Pyrus can do something similar to that... so your wanting me to use magic on you?" Serana thought for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:35 am

"I guess....but we actually have to be hit by the spell and not see it. meaning the risk of it is we have to get harmed to learn new spells." She then looked up. "That's a second curse of my kind."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:40 am

"I don't think it is worth it. I am unsure how I can help you now."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:42 am

She sighed. "I see." She then pet Serana as she sat down. "So....should I meet this Pyrus you mentioned?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:46 am

"He has been in his own world lately... I heard he has been visiting the otherworlds recruiting people for some army. If you could find him he might be an interesting person to talk to." Serna started to purr.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:48 am

She nodded a bit. "Well....how can I better use my gravity spells until I learn others?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:53 am

"Well you need to develope a tactic around it. I am unsure how to use it but you are smart I am sure you will come up with.something. like pyrus uses small spells to lure the person in then he nail them with a big spell. He always says never lead with your trump always wait for the perfect time to unlease your best spell."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:58 am

She blinked and then laid back. "I see...." She then pet Serana again before falling through a portal of darkness that closed around both of them leading to the void world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:00 am

"What the where are we this place.... seems odd."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:01 am

She blinked. "Oh...this is my home world." She then stood up and picked up Serana before walking towards her house.

OOC: I'll go start a new topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightly walk
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4