Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Nightly Rampage I_vote_lcapNightly Rampage I_voting_barNightly Rampage I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Nightly Rampage I_vote_lcapNightly Rampage I_voting_barNightly Rampage I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Nightly Rampage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:59 am

After being rejected by Ryuji she went to the park and sat down at a bench to finish her coffee-milk but then heard a few people talking about her ears and tail and one of them started to make up rumors about her and she growled looking up seeing it was a student from her class. "If you want to really spread a rumor then let me give you something to spread!" she threw her cup down and walked towards him her eyes glowing bright yellow now.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:45 am

Pyrus stepped in the way to stop her "Don't do something you will regret kid." He had been in the aera and felt something was not right so he had went to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:46 am

She looked at Pyrus and shook her head. "I don't care anymore...I Just don't care." She then walked past him and kept heading towards the student who was talking about it.

Last edited by Shade on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:49 am

Pyrus not wanting this to end in blood grabs for Namide "Get the hell out of here kid." shouted Pyrus to the student
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:51 am

She growled and looked at Pyrus. "Why did you stop me?" She then smirked. "No matter I have his scent I'll just get him at his house later on."

Meanwhile hiding behind a tree the bat that remained at the park earlier was watching.
Back to top Go down

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:54 am

"I do not want to do this but, if you do not calm down I will be forced to use magic on you." said Pyrus and his senses were being over powered by Namide he did not sense the bat this time.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:59 am

She looked at him a bit of dark energy crackling around her. "Let me go now!"
Back to top Go down

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:01 am

"I happen to be a scary person girl I have lived for countless years I do not wish to have to sealyour magic but, I will if you do not calm down." Pyrus starts to prepare to cast a sealing hex on Namide.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:06 am

Ignis and Maria were at the park looking for Pyrus after his disappearance earlier found him talking to Namide.

"Hey Pyrus what on earth happened to you,and how did you get away?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:07 am

She kept struggling to get free from Pyrus' grip and glared at him. "I Said Let Go!"
Back to top Go down

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:07 am

"No time to talk ignis help me stop Namide from killing. I'll explain later."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:08 am

"Hold on wait what who is she going to kill and why?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:09 am

She looked at him and spit at his eyes then tried to kick in in the balls.
Back to top Go down

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:10 am

"Damn it thats it." Pyrus attempts to cast his spell.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:11 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 4
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:11 am

"Wait lets just talk this out before anyone does anything they may regret."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:14 am

She pulled her arm free and started to walk off. "How about I go deal with that snobby human kid instead." She then started to head in the direction the student ran.
Back to top Go down

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:15 am

Pyrus jumped at Namide to try and catch her again.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:17 am

"I still don't know what's going on but I'll help."

With a snap of his fingers a giant wall of fire surrounded the four of them.

"Okay people lets talk this out."
Back to top Go down

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:19 am

"Can you do anything other then that cheap parlor trick kid?" Shouted Pyrus in pain.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:20 am

*Tsun walks in* "What's goin' on here?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:20 am

She looked at Ignis and hissed before the dark energy around her turned into a sort of mist then her body seemed to meld into the mist and she passed through the wall of fire before reforming on the other side. "Stay out of this."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:21 am

"You know what I can go and let her disembowel you how about that.Maria stun dart now."

Maria tried to use the stun dart but just missed Namide.

Last edited by Chaos Emperor Dragon-EotE on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:22 am

*Seeing Namide, Tsun rushes over to her* "What the hell is going on here?"
Back to top Go down

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:23 am

"Or you can you know find a way to knock her out. Damn Cat is never around when I am in mortal danger." Shouted Pyrus in anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightly Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Rampage   Nightly Rampage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightly Rampage
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next