Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A normal walk in the woods? I_vote_lcapA normal walk in the woods? I_voting_barA normal walk in the woods? I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A normal walk in the woods? I_vote_lcapA normal walk in the woods? I_voting_barA normal walk in the woods? I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A normal walk in the woods?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

A normal walk in the woods? Empty
PostSubject: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Kobachi lead Hyjil into the woods with him. "I guess starting a walk off in the woods should be nice. It's peaceful if nothing else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:42 pm

"Or your into some crazy bedroom play." Hyjil laughed loud.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Kobachi joined in. "That's possible too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Hyjil hugged him and kissed him, "ok lets find place out of sight." It was hard to tell if she was joking or not.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:54 pm

"Huh, you want to do it out here?" Kobachi grew a face of concern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Hyjil laughed, "was just messing with you. Too soon for that."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Kobachi sighed in relief. "I thought you were serious for a second there." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:05 pm

"Don't worry so much I am not going to do anything to embarrass you too much." Hyjil winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:07 pm

"I should probably know better by now." Kobachi gave off a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:12 pm

"It is a nice day for a walk." Hyjil got closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:14 pm

"I thought, we've basically did everything, everything except walking." Kobachi put his arm around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:18 pm

"This is nice almost makes me feel normal." Hyjil watched nature, "as a witch I am supose to respect nature."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:23 pm

"I can relate to that. As a bounty hunter I tend to trudge through a lot of different areas, like cities, towns, etc. But, I've always had a place in my heart for nature, it's something that shows that everything has more potential than anyone realizes." Kobachi remembered hearing those words when he was a kid and recited them to Hyjil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:31 pm

"Sounds like something Pyrus would say," Hyjil smiled. "He is always spouting off stuff like that. When you say it I believe it for some reason."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:35 pm

"For some reason it made me feel like an old man passing down his wisdom." Kobachi sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Hyjil hugged him, "well I like you even if you sound old. It is cute like a little boy trying to pretend to be an adult."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:47 pm

"Yea but I'm 24, I'm not a little boy anymore." Kobachi joked around by looking like he was pouting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:53 pm

Hyjil laughed, "I am way older then you. I like your youth, but you are an adult."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:57 pm

"And soon I'll stop aging so I'll be stuck that way." Kobachi smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:59 pm

Hyjil hugged him, "you will out live me you realize that right?" She hated brining it up.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:03 am

Kobachi pulled her closer. "Yea..." He didn't want to think about it, but Hyjil was right, he would live longer than her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:06 am

"That means you will have to find my reincarnation and charm me again even if I am a man." She laughes and kisses him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:10 am

Kobachi chuckled a bit. "I don't know maybe you'd make a good drinking buddy." He said this knowing of her tolerance to alcohol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:13 am

"It is just wine, that does that to me. I can drink anything else and be normal. So olive juice." Hyjil laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:15 am

Kobachi joined in laughing. "You will hear that for the rest of yours and your reincarnations lives."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal walk in the woods?   A normal walk in the woods? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A normal walk in the woods?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next