Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Nightly walk - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNightly walk - Page 2 I_voting_barNightly walk - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Nightly walk - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNightly walk - Page 2 I_voting_barNightly walk - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Nightly walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Nightly walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:03 am

"Yes I am a talking cat and a half dragon... do you work for Pyrus by any chance?" Frank shook a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:04 am

"I....don't know..." She looked down "My kind never really decided on a true name for our race since we're not born like the other races. Like vampires we're born from death but unlike them we aren't born by parents."

Last edited by Shade on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:05 am

"Oh...that's sad...and yes, mr. cat, I do. Do you know him?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:15 am

She stood up and looked at Mink. "So....your a half-dragon....do you know who your parents are?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:16 am

"Yes, I do. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:20 am

"Just wanted to know." She then poked her forehead and then started to walk off. "But now I have to go practice my spells."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:21 am

"Alright, good luck with that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:21 am

"I know pyrus I am his son's familure and serana over there is his familure and ex wife."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:28 am

She stopped and turned. "So you two are familiars hmm?" She then sat back down. "Maybe you can help me practice my magic then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:33 am

"I might be able to help you with magic I know a little bit of it. Serana is a master of lots of differnt kinds of magic." Frank yawned.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:38 am

She blinked and then looked at Serana. "Do you know anything on this?" She held her hand out at a tree before it seemed to just get crushed under some sort of weight that couldn't be seen but a pulling sensation could be felt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:42 am

That magic I think that is gravity magic. It is a rare magic it is up there with ancient magic in that not many people can use it..... Serana was suprised.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:43 am

She looked back at Serana. "Well I am 20,000 years old." She then stretched and laid back down. "Yet I still have much to learn...most my life I've been just learning about others."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:45 am

Then you were alive before the reform of magic..... You can freely use Anicent magic without any bad rebounds. I almost envy what you could be able to do. Serana jumped up next to her.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:48 am

"Alive....does that really mean?" She then looked up. "Even then there was some spells that were deemed forbidden and taboo...like anything that tried to bring a person back from the dead." She looked at Serana now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:54 am

Spell that brings a person back..... That woman c.c. brought Pyrus back somehow...... I wonder what she did. No matter the era there will be laws and rules I guess.I thought of revival magic once I almost did it too... Serana bowed her head.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:55 am

"This C.C. probably had a way to do it unlike the people that tried it in the past." She then looked back up. "What comes to being from that spell isn't the person you try to resurrect...it's their body yes but well we aren't the same..." Not caring that she let a small slip up happen she stayed there now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:01 am

I see.... I won't go into it further all that matters is that silly man is back changing the world.... Serana curled up next to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:05 am

She pet her and then looked at her. "All I want to do is better myself and maybe find a way to make it so I can feel emotions....others how ever have their own goals....like trying to make it so everyone feels like us."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:06 am

"That's a bit depressing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:08 am

I bet you will find emotions if you try hard enough maybe you can teach yourself how to use them. Serana purred.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:11 am

"Wish I knew how that felt." She then stretched. "I know one of my kind is actually planning what I said and is probably going to use anyone he can to achieve this goal." She picked up Serana and placed her on her lap. "Anyway...you can help me with my magic?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:13 am

I can help you if you want you interest me. Serana got nice and cozy in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:14 am

"So. What is your plan again?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:14 am

She looked at Mink. "I just want to learn what I can on others while trying to find a way so I can feel emotions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightly walk   Nightly walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightly walk
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next