Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Nightly Stroll I_vote_lcapNightly Stroll I_voting_barNightly Stroll I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Nightly Stroll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:04 am

After her walk here from Tsun's house she looked up at the night sky and sighed. "Hmm..I'm going to have to learn more to help my world stay the way it is but I still need to set up better relations between humans."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:07 am

Pyrus was in the park raiding the trash cans when he seen someone "Hello there what brings you here at the park this late?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:12 am

She stopped and looked at him. "I'm here mostly thinking." She then leaned against a tree and sighed. "Seeing how the students reacted around me made me realize even though my mother did set up better laws for the demon world to make it better. She never did get a better relationship with humans. I'm going to need to do something about that once I graduate." She then reached into her purse and pulled out a candy bar tossing it to him.
Back to top Go down

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:17 am

Pyrus very straving grabbed the candy bar and opened it up "Change is not going to happen over night. Humans are a little close minded it takes them generations before they begin to forgive and forget. At the time of the laws being set up the humans were still bitter it would of been nearly inpossible to have a good realationship" Said Pyrus as he ate the candy bar.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:19 am

She nodded. "This I know and I have to work hard while on the throne to make it better."
Back to top Go down

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:23 am

"Got great respect for you, They could never pay me enough money to sit on a throne. Just holding down a job is hard enough for me. That damn school refuses to pay me until they see results."

Last edited by steafen on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:23 am

Gin Came to the park and said" Mhh it look awesome here and even with the night. Gin was walking around the park and said to himself" Mom if your still out there i love you. He was walking and saw Namide the girl from school.

Gin thought to himself" That the girl that i just meet inside of the school" Gin Walk up to her and said" Hello It is a Good Night to Have a Walk.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:29 am

She nodded. "I respect my mother's wishes." She then looked over seeing Gin. "Oh...the dog. How you doing gin?"
Back to top Go down

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:37 am

"So, don't you kids need to sleep or something this staying up late stuff is unhealthy. Not to mention it looks bad for me being a teacher in a park with two students in the middle of the night." Said Pyrus and he was looking around for other people.
Back to top Go down

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:37 am

He said" Hi namide how you been?. Gin thought and said to Namide" So what are you doing in this fine night my good friend.

Gin starting to Cry and said to himself" Mom I really Miss you a lot if i goting there more sooner you be right here with me.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:46 am

She looked at Gin. "So your mom is gone too?" She then sighed. "So...Pyrus...what's tomorrow's studies going to be on?"
Back to top Go down

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:49 am

"Well I was planning on sleeping in but, tommorw I plan to have the class read page 50 and write a report on it. Other then that I might have to hire a teachers assistant to do my job for me."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:52 am

She smirked. "I Know a senior who might be a good assistant." She then pushed off the tree. "His name is Ryuji Katsuya. Anyway I'll go find him..maybe ask him to help you." She then walked off leaving the park.
Back to top Go down

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:58 am

Pyrus thought about it for a minute if he had an assisant who is unpaid he would reap the benifits and be able to sleep. Pyrus heads off in a random direction getting ready to set up a place to sleep.
Back to top Go down

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Gin stop crying and said" Mhh I think i should stay here and to meet new friends here in the park and head to the school building.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:52 pm

*A girl wanders around the park, humming a lulliby-ish melody to herself*
Back to top Go down

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Gin said"Meh never mind i ever said let me get my bag. He pick up his bag and starting to walk to the school until he bumb Head with someone else. He fall and said" Oh I am Very Sorry that i bumb into you like that.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:00 pm

*The girl gets up* "Not a problem, I wasn't paying attention either..."
Back to top Go down

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Gin have got up from the ground and dust out his stuff. He said" Oh my name is Gin and may i ask what is your name?
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:04 pm

"Shana, nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Gin said" It nice to meet you also Shana. It is night to really love" He said" Look at the moon it so awesome to see with your own eyes.

he said to Shana" Do you also go to school here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:08 pm

"Me? No, I'm here visiting from out of town..."
Back to top Go down

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Gin said" Oh Ok". he look at his Watch and said" Damm, I going to be late" Umm Nice to meet you Shana and i need to get going.

Gin going to some random place in the city and said" If your going to ask i am Part Werewolf Well it was very nice to meet you. He ran to the school building
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightly Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightly Stroll   Nightly Stroll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightly Stroll
Page 1 of 1