Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWelcome new house guests - Page 4 I_voting_barWelcome new house guests - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWelcome new house guests - Page 4 I_voting_barWelcome new house guests - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Welcome new house guests

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

Welcome new house guests - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Rina tripped over her. "Ow..." She stood up and looked at Serana. "Watch it, cat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:30 am

serana casted a spell. The foolish persont aht tripped over cat started to float in the air and spinn around in circles. "Watch where you are going or I'll set you on fire next time." Serana dropped her on her head.

Last edited by steafen on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:30 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 6
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:34 am

Rina laughed. "So, you want to fight?" She threw a weird disc at Serana. "You're the one who wasn't looking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:35 am

Cat easly jumped over the disk and telepathically sent it back at rina. "It takes more then a simple trick to fool me."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:37 am

Rina dodged. "Same here. If we're gonna fight, we shouldn't do it here." Rina smirked and lifted Serana into the air and carried her out the door with her. "Right here should do." They were around 3 miles from the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:38 am

Serana prepared a spell to hit Rina with "When I am done with you ur name shall be underling number 4."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:40 am

Rina smirked. "Ain't gonna happen. NOW DIE!" Rina threw a psychic bomb at Serana and it exploded, hitting them both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:41 am

Serana casted a barrior and it took the impact of the attack "I use to work along side a drop out failure of a warlock nothing you can throw at me will do anything." Serana's eyes started to glow red.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:43 am

Rina got a fiery aura, but her powers started going out of control. She kept throwing discs uncontrollably. "Whoah! Agh! Wah! Argh!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:44 am

Cat easly dodged them and casted a binding spell. The spell fizzed out "damn that warlocks luck rubbed off on me."

Last edited by steafen on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:44 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 5
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:45 am

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rina could barely see. Her powers had stopped and she couldn't use them. "Show yourself, coward!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:47 am

"I am on your shoulder you fool." Cat Bit Rina and jumped off and stood there taunting Rina.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:49 am

"AAAAAAAAAGH!!!" Rina was bleeding very bad. She muttered something.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:49 am

The member 'Kai Saburo' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:50 am

Serana created a bunch of illusions of herself "That fools skill should be more then enough for a weakling like you." The illusions ran circles around Rina.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:52 am

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She ran over twice as fast as the illusions, getting rid of each one she touched. The real one was gone! "Get back here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:54 am

"I doubt you will see this coming." Serana jumped on Rina and started to dig her claws in.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:55 am

Rina dodged, but left a clone behind. "Missing something?" Rina walked back to the castle. "Stay out of fights with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:57 am

Serana walked off puffed up in a ball "If that fool was here he would of handled my light work." She went back to the castle and found a table to sleep under.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:58 am

Rina had her clone kick Serana, but it was only going to tickle, since it was only a clone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:04 am

Serana ignored it and kept sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:01 am

After hearing a commotion Ignis walked downstairs ther he saw Kai who was not invited causing trouble with Serana.

"Hey you two cut it out before I kick you out and let the rouges get you!"

Ignis walked back into the kitchen and sat down.

"How did inviting four people to stay with me turn into dozens?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:07 am

"I have no clue..." *Tsun walks into the kitchen and sits down*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome new house guests
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next