Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWelcome new house guests - Page 3 I_voting_barWelcome new house guests - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWelcome new house guests - Page 3 I_voting_barWelcome new house guests - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Welcome new house guests

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Welcome new house guests - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:04 pm

"You're crying, it clearly is something. Here, come, you can talk to me." She hugged her, and her face was buried between C.C.'s breasts.

Guildford looked down with a weak smile. "You're out of line there. Don't worry, I know how to handle situations."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:06 pm

"Hey I'm just one guy giving advise to another guy.Anyway why don't you eat something.I'll be in my room if you need me."

Ignis walked to his room.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:14 pm

She looked up at C.C. and blinked wiping her eyes again before laying her head against C.C.'s shoulder. "You've always been there for me Okasan." She then licked her cheek. "I just...since I never really get out of the castle I don't know how to react around people I like at times."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:24 pm

"Namide, please. I've known you your entire life. I know you better then that. Just stick to the truth."

Guilford stayed where he was. He had to think some things through,l including his loyalty, and still the incident concerning C.C.'s attack.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:25 pm

She looked up at C.C. and nodded. "I know..." She then hugged her tightly. "While we're alone...can you tell me why I was named Namide?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:28 pm

"It's the japanese translation for 'tear', which your mother found very appropriate for you, since you did everything very paaionately, and you always made people happy. That brought her tears of happiness."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:30 pm

She smiled and hugged her. "Ok...I always heard it was based on your name a bit...But I don't even know your name." She then cuddled with her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:53 pm

"Well, you should tell me what's wrong."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:56 pm

She looked down. "I..." She then blushed. "It's Guilford."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:03 pm

"What about him?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:06 pm

She looked down. "It..doesn't matter Okasan" She then pulled free. "I Just want some time alone."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:09 pm

"Now you tell me what's wrong." she pulled her hea up with her hands on her cheeks, and looked at her face.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:13 pm

She was blushing now and looked away. "Okasan...your treating me like a child."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:37 pm

"Hunney, you are a child. Now tell me, since it's also affecting me, in a way."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:44 pm

She looked at her and sighed. "I...I like him but only physically right now I want to know him more but he keeps moving away from me when I get close."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:48 pm

"As I expected. It's simple for him, actually, his principals are that you are above him, and in his logic, you can't get close to him, in the way you want. He's a complicated man, but in practice, very simple. He makes absolute lines. With that stunt this morning, you did get through to him, but just take it a bit slowly."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:49 pm

She nodded. "Alright. I still want to be alone though." She hugged her. "I'm tired."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:51 pm

"All right. I'm going with Guilford off to settle some things, you won't see us for a day or two. tsun will be here soon, so wait for her. See you later." She stood up, and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:54 pm

She nodded and smiled. "Be careful Okasan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Mia walked in. "Is this a bad time?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:45 pm

She looked at Mia and smiled. "No." She then picked her up and placed her on the bed next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Ronny was wandering around aimlessly tring to figure out where to find Ignis to ask where she should stay. On her way, she passed the room Namide was in. She smiled and walked away. "Now where could that room be?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:13 pm

Rina bumped into Ronny. "Hey! Watch it! Ugh...my head..." Rina got up and put her hand on her head and walked where she was walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Ronny was still a bit mad from the kidnapping. "Geez...I'm not the one who was looking behind me."

Mia got a curious look. "Hey, do you remember when May said something about that kid by the mansion?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Serana woke up and realized she was in a castle this interested her she started to explore the place looking for decent food or someone to mess with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome new house guests
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next