Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Welcome new house guests I_vote_lcapWelcome new house guests I_voting_barWelcome new house guests I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Welcome new house guests I_vote_lcapWelcome new house guests I_voting_barWelcome new house guests I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Welcome new house guests

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Welcome new house guests Empty
PostSubject: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Ignis lead C2 and the others to his castle.

"Alright guys this is home sweet home."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:12 pm

C.C. followed by Guilford and Namide looked up. "Looks like a nice place to live for the upcoming time."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:15 pm

She nodded and hugged C.C. "Okasan it's really nice here I spent the night once."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:17 pm

'Yep so why don't you take her to that room you two would be sharing it.Unless C2 has any objections.And Guilford you can have to the room to the end of the hallway over there."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:18 pm

She smiled and ran off to the room she stayed in last time. "It's over here Okasan."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Guilford nodded confirming.

"Yes, that'll be fine, thank you." C.C. walked over to Namide.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:20 pm

"If any of you need me I'll be in my room it's the only one on the third floor."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:21 pm

She then stopped in her room and laid down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Letting Namide in, C.C. remained outside. She requested of Guilford to accompany Namide inside, only to be there as company for her. She herself went up to Ignis' room. "I think it'll be a yes, but I require time to develop this more." She let herself drop on Ignis' bed, now wearing the bondage robe that had been repaired a couple of days ago.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:29 pm

She sat up seeing Guilford. "Hey.." She then hid half her face under her blankets to hide her blushing.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:30 pm

"So I take it you are unsatisfied with you living conditions."

Ignis began to nervously pace back and forth in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Guilford dragged the bags inside that belonged to both Namide and C.C.. "I don't know where you want me to put these, but it'not for me to unpack these."

C.C. looked at him. "I'm used to many things. Royalty, living under a bridge, all kind's of things. I was just wondering, where should we go from here."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:34 pm

She blinked. "You can just set them anywhere." She then hid further under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:35 pm

"Is something wrong, Milady?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Ignis thought to himself while still pacing.

"Oh god what is happening?it's what you wanted.Ya but I never imagined like this.So what as long as it happens.Oh I'd better answer her.

He answered C2 question.

"Well I'm not quite sure because I never thought this far ahead.Where do you see this going?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:38 pm

She then looked at him. "I'm fine Guilford-san. I'm just tired is all."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:39 pm

"I haven't planned anything either. I remember how it was, 2500 years ago. I had Geass myself, and it made everyone love me, as you know. So I got marriage proposals all the time, that sort of lost it's touch, I believe." C.C. turned around, now lying on her stomach.

"Very well, Milady, I'll leave you alone, so you can rest."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:42 pm

"Well I'm not talking marriage just yet so why don't we take it slow."

Ignis sat on the bed and held one of her hands with his own.

"Lets go have some coffee or something downstairs?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:45 pm

"Getting cold feet now? Hmm. Fine, I'll accompany you downstairs." She got up form the bed, and let Ignis lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:48 pm

She got up quickly and sighed. "Guilford...wait." She walked up to him and clung to his arm. "Want to go get something to eat downstairs?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Ignis walked downstairs holding C2's hand.

"So I assume you're in the mood for pizza."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:54 pm

C.C. nodded, while looking at the massive windows. "I always am."

Guilford made a little bow. "Certainly, I'll leave the luggage to the others."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:56 pm

She smiled and nuzzled against his arm while walking downstairs with him. "Guilford...do you even know Okasan's name?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Ignis walked into the kitchen.He then told the chef to make the best pizza he can.

"So what else would you like?"

Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:00 pm

"For the rest I'm good."

"Lady C.C. keeps her secrets, from everyone. But that's her right. And besides, if we have no secrets, what defines us who we are? It's the fact that we know our secrets that makes us different."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome new house guests
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World :: Royal Castle-
Jump to: