Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome new house guests - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome new house guests - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome new house guests - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome new house guests - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Welcome new house guests

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Welcome new house guests - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:03 pm

She smiled and nodded. "I know...but I've always been told my name was based on hers."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:06 pm

"Do you think we should ask Namide and Guilford to came eat as well,I mean they must be hungry too."

Ignis looked towards the doorway of the kitchen and noticed three maids looking at him and C2 and whispering among themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:10 pm

"I don't know that much about that, I have only been in service of her for 7 months now. But for as far as I know, she does share a connection with your mother and you."

"You can invite them, if you want. If they're hungry, they'll come down eventually anyway."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:11 pm

She blinked and nodded. "Let's go eat now." She then turned the corner and let go of Guilford's arm running off to the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:12 pm

"True I guess you're right.I just wish Maria was here to see this."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Guilford just walked further, smiling for the happy Princess he was serving. -So young, and so without worry. I hope for her sake, it will remain like that.-

"You know, you do have a sense of taste for pizza, but you're reactions are crap." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:18 pm

She walked into the dining room and sat down next to C.C. "Okasan..I have been wondering something..." She looked at her and licked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:19 pm

"Ya I guess you're right,you're always right."

Ignis smiled back at C2
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:23 pm

"What is it, Namide?" While C.C. said that, Guilford came walking in, and just requested a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:23 pm

She looked at C.C. "I want to know why I was named Namide."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:25 pm

"Well, why don't you ask your aunt Tsun about that? When she's back, you'll be able to ask her."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:27 pm

"Maybe you can tell me later when we're alone Okasan?" She then got up and sat over next to Guilford.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:27 pm

"Well now that that's over why don't you get something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:30 pm

C.C. ate a slice of the pizza that just been served, while Guilford stood up, and walked to a window.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:33 pm

She watched him and then looked down at her food before just getting up and walking back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:33 pm

Ignis walked over to Guilford.

"So what happened between you and Namide when C2 pulled me away?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:41 pm

"Nothing. We only decided we should go here. That was all, after she tried eaves dropping."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:43 pm

"That rotten cat do you know if she heard anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:46 pm

"Well, she bounced off the door right away, so I assume she only heard the slam. Nothing more. And don't refer to her like that, she's just another person with interests. And not to mention she's only 18 years old."

C.C. walked after Namide, with a plate full of pizza in her hands. "What caused you to flump out there just now?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:50 pm

"Ya I know but I say it as a friend.Anyway she seems quite fond of you the only other people I see her cling to are C2 and Tsun."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:53 pm

"I protect her mother, wouldn't you like that person?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:55 pm

"Wait,what,how old are you?I thought you were human."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:55 pm

"I am, yes. I'm 27 years old, I've been in C.C.'s service for 7 months now."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:02 pm

She looked up from the pillow she had pressed against her face before wiping her eyes. "It's nothing Okasan."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:03 pm

"Well okay but I think it may be more than that so just be careful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome new house guests
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next