Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
C.C.'s glorious new House I_vote_lcapC.C.'s glorious new House I_voting_barC.C.'s glorious new House I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
C.C.'s glorious new House I_vote_lcapC.C.'s glorious new House I_voting_barC.C.'s glorious new House I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

C.C.'s glorious new House

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

C.C.'s glorious new House Empty
PostSubject: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:38 am

Having opened the door, she left it open for a minute, while she entered and turned on the living room lights.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:42 am

After reaching the girls apartment Ignis thought to him self

"Jesus Christ I just followed this girl home what kind of person am I?I got to get checked out."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:44 am

Getting back to the front door, she closed it. She went to the living room, and got out of her school uniform, to slide into her bondage robe again. Feels better, way better.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:45 am

"Well I'd better get back home before I get scolded by Maria."

With that Ignis went home.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:06 pm

Having woken up again, she got ready for school, to then remember that it was weekend. She got into her bondage robe again, and went out to go shopping. The gentleman who lendt her the house was also so friendly to bestow upon her his creditcard and code.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:49 pm

C.C. and Namide both returned to C.C.'s house. It had remarkable resemblance with Lillianne's older Mansion, which was regrettably lost in the war 500 years ago. C.C. put the bags in the kitchen, and showed Namide around, reminding her of all the places her mother had liked and used.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:52 pm

She looked around and blinked then she hugged C.C. feeling a little emotional now remembering her mother. "Please..no more right now."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:54 pm

"All right. Let's just unpack all those things and give them a place, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:57 pm

She nodded and looked around. "C.C. will I be staying here with you?" She then started unpacking the clothes C.C. bought to help out.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:58 pm

"I don't know, do you want to stay here, or would you rather go live with your aunt Tsun?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:03 pm

"I want to live here with you." She then hugged her and yawned. "Onee-chan..." She looked at the ground. "Last night...I let my emotions and my demonic tendencies mix a bit and almost killed a person."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:05 pm

"we all have our flaws, and it's all right. I expect you to learn frmo this incident howeever, that you no longer have those tendencies. I assume Tsun was there to prevent you form doing anything radically inadvised?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:07 pm

She nodded and looked at her. "I'm glad your not angry at me." She then smiled and looked around. "So....what do you want to do onee-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:23 pm

"well, I learned to play a game in my time with your mother. It's something a very old friend of mine used to play the entire time. Chess. You know it?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:25 pm

She nodded. "Yeah." She tilt her head. "Why you want to play a game?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:27 pm

"I've been learning a lot about the game in my time at your mothers court. So I'd like to see how we'd be against each other." with a smile she took out the game from one of the bags.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:21 am

She smiled and nodded. "Ok Onee-Chan...I call the black pieces." She then sat down and helped set up the pieces. After helping Set up she lay her head on C.C.'s shoulder awaiting her turn. "Onee-chan...I'm really happy when I'm with you."

After their game of Chess Namide got up and stretched. "I'm gonna take a walk to relax about what happened yesterday." She then left and went off towards the mansion where her mother used to live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.C.'s glorious new House   C.C.'s glorious new House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C.C.'s glorious new House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: