Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_vote_lcapWelcome new house guests - Page 8 I_voting_barWelcome new house guests - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_vote_lcapWelcome new house guests - Page 8 I_voting_barWelcome new house guests - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Welcome new house guests

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Welcome new house guests - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:50 am

"No problem, sorry I couldn't help..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:52 am

Ignis came back downstairs because he was unable to sleep.

"Well if you want to train maybe i can help?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:53 am

She looked at Ignis. "What do you know about Demonic Powers?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:54 am

"Nothing but fighting against me not only will you be fighting a phoenix but I'm also a magic use."

Ignis was now holding out his hand to show the ring Pyrus gave him.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:10 am

She sighed. "Ok..." So let's go to the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:13 am

"Alright there is one out back."

Ignis lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:16 am

When they arrived at the training grounds, Guilford and C.C. were already there. C.c. came walking up to them. "Kept us waiting, we grew bored."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:18 am

"So i take it you two are going the tournament?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:19 am

"I will not participate, I have yet a lot of work to do. which I will have to start on soon." Guilford walked up beside C.C., while she nodded. "Yes, and I don't feel for these mundane things. I't not my thing."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:20 am

She looked at Guilford before walking over to C.C. and hugging her. "Okasan!" She smiled and licked her chin.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:21 am

"Well i did allot to set this up,but i won't force you."

"So Namide lets get ready."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:23 am

Guilford walked to the side of the arena, while C.C. sat down next to him. "This wil give some insight on how Demons and Phoenixes fight. Even though they're our friends, it's always good to know what they can do." C.C. looked at him. "You know, you could relax once in a while as well."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:25 am

*Tsun sits down beside C.C.* "So, how is your recovery coming?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:26 am

She looked at C.C. and cuddled before turning and stepping into the arena facing Ignis and holding the sword that Tsun made for her. "I'm ready now Ignis."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 am

"Okay then I'll start."

"Well that didn't work,how embarrassing."

Ignis then used his fire to make a sword.

Last edited by Princess Luna on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 am

The member 'Princess Luna' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 4
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:28 am

C.C. looked at the two in the arena. "well, I'm all patched up again, took a bit, but I've recovered now."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:29 am

She closed her eyes watching the world around her take on a black look followed by a hint of red and blue auras and she saw Ignis' red aura and stepped towards him before jumping into the air and flipping over him bringing her sword down towards his back.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:31 am

Ignis sprouted his wings and used them to block the attack.

"You will have to do better that that."

He than flew in to the air and wit ha slash of his sword sent a wave of fire towards Namide.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:33 am

She stood there and held her sword out in front of her sideways as a shield.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:33 am

"That's always good to hear. I might enter into this thing, just to give Namide a hard time..." *Tsun chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:34 am

"Hmm."

Ignis stuck his hand out and cast another spell.He summoned lightning to fall from the sky and strike Namide.

"Lets see her stop that."

Last edited by Princess Luna on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:34 am

The member 'Princess Luna' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 10
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:36 am

She held her sword up and pressed the button on the hilt while keeping her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:36 am

"Well, I always disliked doing these things for fun. It's useless, displaying your power if it has only that as purpose." Guilford suddenly moved off. "Milady, I'll have to take my leave now. I'll be at the castle again in several hours. I'll take a Gloucester Knightmare along." Then he looked at Tsun. "Lady Daion, I have a large supply of Knightmares, of various generations. If you wish to have one for research, I'd gladly arrange it for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new house guests   Welcome new house guests - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome new house guests
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next