Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_vote_lcapC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_voting_barC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_vote_lcapC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_voting_barC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

C.C. and Namide's Apartment

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:27 am

Guilford blushed. "You give me too much credit, milady. I'm but a soldier, assigned to protect her. She chose me as her knight, but I'm still only a soldier. And I protect those who need it, so also including you and Ignis."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:29 am

Ignis hearing his name woke up.

"Who said I need protecting?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:30 am

"not to be of insulting grounds, but you were rendered helpess."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:30 am

She looked at him. "we should just rest." She then cuddled with him and closed her eyes feeling tired.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:31 am

"I was caught off guard.What's you excuse huh?"

"And Namide the man is uncomfortable with you clinging to him,so if you must cuddle cuddle with Cat.Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:34 am

"I have no excuse, I'm just glad it went all right. You should be, too. After all, you can't expect me to win against someone like that."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:34 am

She looked at Ignis and blinked before rolling over and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:35 am

"No I didn't expect you to win but you should have allowed me to stay and fight,if I had C2 wouldn't have been put in danger!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:38 am

The door opened, and closed. a moment afterwards, C.C. walked in. "Ignis, I know you care for me, but please, realise that I can take care of myself." Guilford was happy to see her back in one piece. "Milady, it's good to see you returned unharmed." "Thank you, Guilford. The guy won't bother us for some time now."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:39 am

She had fallen asleep by now and was curled up next to Guilford purring in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:42 am

"I'm glad to see you're safe."

Ignis stands up and walks to the door.

"If you need me I'll be out for a walk."

He then walks outside.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:44 am

"Guilford, please talk to him, I'll keep Namide company while she's asleep." Guilford got up in effort, and nodded.

Outside, Guilford called upon Ignis to wait up. "Ignis, there's no shame in being rescued. It means there are people caring for you."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:45 am

She cuddled against C.C. waking up and looking at her. "I love you Onee-Chan." She then licked her cheek and lay her head on C.C.'s lap.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:46 am

"I know but I should be the one protecting.I mean ever since we met I haven't done much to help,and I think you should go back inside you don't look so good."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:49 am

C.C. hugged her back. "I love you too, Namide. Don't worry, that man won't be back for a long time."

Guilford smiled a bit. "thank you for the concern, but you shouldn't be wandering off alone. And what I said earlier, you are still needed, you're not disposable. C.C. may not easily admit it, but she's still a girl, and if you give her the space to evolve her feelings, you'll get further then just running off."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:54 am

Ignis spread his wings.

"I know I'm not disposable,and I've come to terms that she won't feel the same way about me as I do for her.But If I cant even protect my friend then what good am I?Now I don't mean to be rude but I would like to be alone."

With that Ignis flew off into the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:56 am

She smiled and kissed C.C.'s forehead before laying back down.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:57 am

"Stubborn man." Guilford returned inside, to drop on a visitor bed, and pass out till morning.

C.C. also carried the now sleeping Namide to their bedroom, and put her in bed. after these events, everyone was exhausted, and it was evening again as well, so time to go to bed, for all. She checked up on Guilford, put him in a normal position, and went to her own bed.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:03 pm

After spending the night out Ignis returned to C2's apartment.Instead of the usual knocking he just walked right in.

"Hey I'm back."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:09 pm

After C.C. went back to bed Namide woke up a few minutes later and got up to check on Guilford. She then climbed into bed next to him and curled up.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:17 pm

C.C. came walking down the stairs. "Back?" She walked to the kitchen, and started to get things ready for breakfast.

Guilford woke up because a sting in his side. In reflex, he rolled over, and not knowing where he was, he rolled to far, and crashed on the floor from the bed."-What the hell was that?- He grabbed his head with his left hand, and stood up. He then saw Namide lying in his bed. -What the... what happened?- Poking her a bit, hoping she'd wake up, his mind was going wild on possible things that had happened.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:19 pm

She squirmed at being poked and then woke up. "Mmm..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:20 pm

"Uhm, milday, may I ask what you are doing here?" Guilford was asking very carefully, not trying to make any suspicions.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Ignis heard a thump coming from the room Guilford was in and decided to go investigate.When he got there he saw Namide in Guilfords bed.

"What thehell is going on here!?What are you some kind of pervert!?"

Ignis grabbed Guilford by the collar.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:23 pm

"I can assure you, this was not my doing." Guilford worked himsdelf ree, with a lot of energy. "You're jumping to conclusions, I'd like to know what this means too, I don't know myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C.C. and Namide's Apartment
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next