Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_vote_lcapSakurenten's Private Apartment I_voting_barSakurenten's Private Apartment I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_vote_lcapSakurenten's Private Apartment I_voting_barSakurenten's Private Apartment I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Sakurenten's Private Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Sakurenten's Private Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:15 am

[A large apartment building sat in a secluded and fenced off area, apart from the rest of the complex. It looked like someone who was wealthy lived there]
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:23 am

Gokudo arrived at the apartment building. "Well, this is the address." Gokudo went up and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:24 am

*A butler answered the door* "May I ask who is visiting? The gate has a 'No Soliciting' sign on it...in case you didn't see it."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:28 am

"Ugh...I'm Gokudo. I came to visit Sakurintin."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:33 am

"Ah. The mistress said she had a 'friend' coming over. I assume you are her, miss?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:35 am

"Yeah, I guess you could consider us friends. I talked to her on the cell phone earlier."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:36 am

"Very well, come in." *The butler steps aside* "Mistress! Your friend has arrived!"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:38 am

Gokudo followed. "Yo, Sakarenten, it's me, Gokudo."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:41 am

*The butler shuts the door and walks off as Sakurenten runs down the stairs, jumping into a hugging embrace around Gokudo* "I knew you'd come~!"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:43 am

Gokudo hugged her back. "Yeah, sure. Glad to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:44 am

"So, what did you need? Other than my beautiful company, that is."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:46 am

"Well, I do need to find a place to stay now that you mention it. know anywhere I would be able to rent around here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:48 am

"Don't bother! I'd be glad for you to live with me...after all...all I have is Jeeves to keep me company, ever since my parents passed away...I'd love a beautiful woman such as yourself live with me~."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:55 am

"Oh yeah, I guess that would be okay. If your butler doesn't mind I guess."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:58 am

"He wouldn't mind, he's only here to watch over the house. I do all the dishes, and clean all the rooms, all he does is watch the house while I go to school!"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:10 am

"Okay then. where would I stay?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:51 am

"How about...my room? I have a large bed..." *She blushes at the thought*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:58 am

"Wouldn't that be kinda crowded? I suppose I could if there was no other choice..."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:00 am

"There's an empty room next door to mine, but I thought that would be a good arrangement...since I have a large bed."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:05 am

"It may be large, but is it comfortable? I wont share a bed with anyone unless it's comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:06 am

"Yes, very. I fall asleep as soon as I hit it. It's imported from France! Finest fleece and feathers money can buy!"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:14 am

"France eh? Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to share. Of course if we try and it doesn't work out i'd be content with the spare room."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:16 am

"Oh, it's going to work out, trust me...with us, why wouldn't it? We're both girls who understand each other~! I love you, and I am willing to share what is mine with you!" *She hops up and kisses Gokudo on the lips again* "So make yourself at home, my cutie~!"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:27 am

"Okay. well it's still pretty early to go to sleep. what do people do for fun in this town?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:29 am

"All sorts of things! I like to read, write, and swim! I'm mostly stuck with homework from my classes, at the moment...but I do things when I can. What do you like to do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten's Private Apartment   Sakurenten's Private Apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakurenten's Private Apartment
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next