Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Guest apartment I_vote_lcapGuest apartment I_voting_barGuest apartment I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Guest apartment I_vote_lcapGuest apartment I_voting_barGuest apartment I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Guest apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Igrus brought lanette to the extra apartment that his mother lets guests stay in. Igrus spent a great deal of time in it so the place looked like it was lived in. He laid her down on the couch and went into the kitchen to make coffee.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Lanette laid still on the couch. breathing lightly but steadily.
Back to top Go down

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Igrus made coffee and returned to check on lanette, "sigh you should wake up."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Lanette turned on her side and mumbled. "Five more Minutes..."
Back to top Go down

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Igrus walked over, and shook her a bit. "Hey I would love to let you sleep, but I thought you were supose to be getting dna."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:34 pm

Lanette jerked awake. "Ahh! WhHere am I? When am I?"
Back to top Go down

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Igrus laughed, "this is an extra apartment my mom owns. We failed to get the dna."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:40 pm

"Ah yes...we failed. And we lost a chimera in the process too."
Back to top Go down

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:42 pm

Igrus walked into the kitchen, "how do you like your coffee?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:44 pm

"Oh, with milk and sugar."
Back to top Go down

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Igrus got out milk, he had all he needed to live in this apartment. He made up her coffee and poured himself a cup. He put nothing in his cup, and walked back to the living room. "Here this should help you wake up."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:49 pm

"Oh thank you..." Lanette smelled teh drink before carefully taking a sip. "This is pretty good!"
Back to top Go down

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:52 pm

"My dad owns a cafe, I use to work there in my free time. Ever since I was three the employees called me the true manager." He took a sip of the coffee.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:55 pm

"You're just a gifted person I guess. Unlike your gifts, mine are less useful..."
Back to top Go down

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:59 pm

Igrus took a seat next to her, "I am weak. I can't choose between two girls, I would trade all my skills to make up my mind." Igrus sighed.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:02 pm

"What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:07 pm

"I like Nozomi and I like you, and I am confused what to do. You have plenty of skills I mean you get to work in a lab."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:12 pm

"I can answer that for you. Dr. Fuji says that my life force is growing weaker and will be expended within 10 years. Less if I push myself to hard."
Back to top Go down

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:17 pm

Igrus went silent, "I see that is just not right." Igrus felt really bad.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:22 pm

"That's why I have to help him while I can. you see, I have the power to control Chimera mentally when my body is under certain conditions. I want to make sure I can leave my mark on his work. The Savior Device is what the people of all worlds need."
Back to top Go down

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:24 pm

Igrus sighed he had to ask, "do you wish to live longer?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:32 pm

"Well, Fuji is doing experiments. I have already received Cybernetic enhancements to my nervous system, metabolism, and heart, as well as computerized brain. My body and mind will outlive my soul at least. But if the savior device is completed, then I can have no regrets."
Back to top Go down

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Igrus hugged her, "I am part demon though I am not as powerful as mom. I can still make contracts, and if you want to live a natural life we can make a deal."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:37 pm

"Really? I'm not sure. What if the contract disrupts my ability to control chimeras?"
Back to top Go down

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:39 pm

"Your ability is much more important then living a normal life?" Igrus was confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guest apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guest apartment
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next