Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHuge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_voting_barHuge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHuge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_voting_barHuge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Huge magic rebound

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:15 am

"So what I felt earlier when we shook hands was your magical power?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:17 am

"Probably. I am a young warlock after all." He then stood up and put the fool away watching it dissipate. "But what I felt from you wasn't human either."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:20 am

"Well then I guess there is no point in keeping it a secret anymore."

Ignis shrugged his shoulders and with a cocky smile he said

"I'm a phoenix."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:22 am

"So why lie to me when I asked if there was any non-humans in the school?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:23 am

"Well some strange things have happened lately so I'm a bit weary of strangers."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:25 am

"Strange things? Like what?" He then sat back down and stretched out.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:27 am

"Well for one thing some guy in a cloak asked me to me to help him reunite the four worlds and then it turned out he wanted to destroy,rebuild,and then rule 'em.Then some other stuff happened I don't want to talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:38 am

he closed his eyes while laying there spinning threw fire balls over his hand by moving his fingers around. "I see.." He then sat up. "so...is there anything I need to know for the school?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:40 am

"Ya one thing the kids there are shallow so don't try to show off your powers."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:42 am

He sighed and stood up. "I see."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:43 am

"Well alright then I guess I'll see you there."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:44 am

"Hey..maybe you'd like your fortune told?" He pulled out his entire tarot deck and placed them face-down.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:45 am

With a sigh

"Ya sure why not."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:49 am

He picked up his tarot cards and shuffled them a bit before placing 9 cards facedown. "Alright let's see here." He flipped the first bottom right one face-up. "It's the hanged man. This can signify that you've had many hardships in your life being sickness or loss of friends or death." He reached over to flip up the next card.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:50 am

"okay so far it sounds right."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:52 am

flipping the next card was the tower. "Hmm...even though you've endured many hardships you've stayed strong." He flipped the last card on the bottom row and revealed the Strength. "from that staying strong you've grown stronger at times." reaching up now and flipping the right card in the middle row he revealed the hermit. "but sometimes this causes you to feel alone having almost no one."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:53 am

"Well everything except the last one is true."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:07 am

"So you've never felt alone?" he then reached for the next card and flipped it revealing the star. "hmmm...this can tell many things being in this row it says you are integral to some plan...not sure what though." he reached for and flipped the next card. "the moon. this can mean you can either help or destroy something." he flipped up the upper right card. "The Sun...you can either be a shining savior of salvation or a burning fire of destruction." He then flipped the middle card of the top row. "The world. You are to save or destroy this." Finally reaching for the last card he flipped it up revealing death. "..." He looked at Ignis. "this i'm not sure of it can mean many things." He started to pick up his cards and 2 more fell out of his deck face-up but sideways. "Hmm...Judgment and justice....sideways that means you could go either way." he pointed to Justice "this meaning you will bring well justice by death to someone or something" as he said that he also pointed to the death card. "and.." pointing over to judgment "this meaning you will be the divine judgment of death to everything or everyone." He looked up at Ignis. "You are basically integral to the salvation or destruction of the worlds according to this."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:16 am

"Wow that's alot to take in at once..*cough cough*"

Ignis started to have a coughing attack do to the anxiety he was having from what he just heard.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:19 am

He stood up and a white glow in his hand pressed against Ignis' chest to relieve the coughing.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:20 am

"What the how did you do that,nothing I've done was ever able to do that."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:22 am

"I used a spell that heals a soul for a bit. For the next 2 weeks you won't be having any coughing attacks."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:47 am

"Um thanks but why would you do that for me?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:47 am

he shrugged and started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:49 am

"Well alright then I'll see you around."

Ignis walks off in the opposite direction.

"Where is Tsun,she should be here by now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge magic rebound    Huge magic rebound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge magic rebound
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next