Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Rebound I_vote_lcapRebound I_voting_barRebound I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Rebound

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 6:03 pm

Naya stood at the gates of the makeshift fortress. She'd never been one to wait and sit around, she wanted to get out there, taste blood, enjoy herself. Best she got to do so far was make dinner. And by that wasn't meant cooking with ingredients, it meant gutting one of the pigbeasts they brought with the reinforcements.

She looked over the savannah until the party that was a 100 strong finally came back in sight. Though no longer a 100 strong, and definitely not as fit as they were. They better had gotten some results. Their assault on Arakai was great, but a sneak attack on Dodixie looked to have not gone that great by the numbers she saw.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Roached moved through the Savannah, his troops trying to keep up with his steady pace. The attack went as well as one could hope. The place was fortified and the guards had been on the defensive. they had killed a number of humans but they had not broken through the human defenses. the troops had been lacking in number and skills. After his victory at Arakai, they had assumed that all his attacks would be successful. A foolish notion, if their number were anything to go by. Internal brooding would do no good, he needed to get back to base to rest.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Naya let the troops go through but picked out Roach specifically. She mentioned him to follow her. As they walked, Naya kept silent for a while, running her fingers across the dark rusty metal of the base walls. Eventually she stopped and turned abruptly. "Just curiosity, but how in the blazes is it smart to attack a defenseless village before their fortification? What was the whole idea of attacking Dodixie? Did that fatface excuse of a Warleader put you up to that or was it your own brilliant idea?!"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 6:24 pm

"Watch you tongue." Roach bit back. "You will give those above you the respect they deserve. As for your question, of course it wasn't my idea. Attacking a fortified location with only a hundred men is considered foolhardy and suicidal. The other generals are hoping for a miracle and sending out attacks with little thought. I was sent on this one in hopes that I could produce similar results as Arakai."

He gave a gruff huff of annoyance. "If they had thought this through we wouldn't have loss so many men."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 6:29 pm

She tore through the metal with her sharpened nails, leaving behind the mark. "Respect? You serious?" She tapped her forehead, emphasizing the stupidity. "They send you on missions that just waste manpower and material, and they need respect? Please." She took a deep breath and looked up to the sun, then back to Roach.

"That guy has to go, one way or another. He's wasting resources and numbers on pointless attacks. He's the reason we lost Arnon. He's the reason we never pushed through Eystur. He's the reason we now have Demons wasting their time in here, instead of fighting on front lines and pushing back those rats." She shushed as two guards walked past them, then looked at him again. "We got a group leader running around who is somewhat crazy. He challenged the King, and now he's running around challenging others here for their ranks. Might be a good chance to rid us of that fatsack."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 6:35 pm

Malphas was listening in and smirked resting his sword blade against his shoulder. "Maybe we should have gotten stronger soldiers instead of such weak fodder." He made it very obvious now that he was eavesdropping from a short distance away and started walking towards the two. "Don't like the way I do things, then fight me over it, instead of complaining."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 6:42 pm

"Enough," Roach scowled. "We are not children, we are soldiers. If you need to fight then do so with the enemy. We are already limited with the amount of soldier we have. I will not have infighting lower that number anymore."

Roach looked between the two of them. He had a feeling if he left, they would definitely get at each others throats. Not that he didn't want to take part as well. The army was dire straights from poor leadership and even worse planning. Someone was going to pay for their pathetic deeds. He would see to it personally.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 6:51 pm

"What gramps, you think we're weak, go win that war on your own. You sure you can handle that without your walking stick?" Naya completely ignored Roach's statement. "I'd drag your rimply ass through this whole mudpool if I had no use for you. Lucky for you, I do." She turned her head to her left a bit, looking at Roach. "This is the nutjob I mentioned. Let him loose at the Warleader and we'll be rid of problematic commands and we can actually win this."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 6:56 pm

He pointed his sword at her. "So you need me to kill someone? Who is it?" He looked at Roach. "This guy? I can probably take him easily."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 7:05 pm

"I will break your neck." Roach said in a calm voice. "I don't have time to for your childish contests of who is stronger. We need to focus our efforts on getting the army into shape for the next assault." Still Naya had a point. The current war leader was incompetent. He was afraid of losing to the human forces and in turn losing his position and his life. Thus he was desperate to create results.

"Naya... your plan does have its merits. If we were to remove the current leader we could reallocate our supplies and troops to the points that matter most."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 7:10 pm

"I'm next in line. He vanishes, I'm in charge. Then we can mobilize properly and actually use strategy." She then suddenly changed to her dragonic form, grabbing both of them and taking off. She flew a good distance from the fortress, dropping the other two off at the edge of a lake before turning back to her humanoid form.

"Can't discuss these things out in the open. The rat is incompitent but has loyal followers. Suck ups, more like." She then turned to Malphas directly. "And you say 'nything bad 'bout our soldiers again, and you can find yourself at the bottom of this lake, face-down. All 7 pieces."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 7:16 pm

He stared at her and laughed a bit. "I would welcome death in battle. But I was serious they need to send us stronger soldiers. What happened at the battle was them just being treated as fodder." He then looked to Roach. "If you think you can beat me you're welcome to try sometime. But as you said right now we need to deal with this war leader, and I could just challenge him."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 7:23 pm

Roach only rolled his eyes. This soldier seriously needed to understand there was a time and place for everything. If he mentioned 'having another battle' again, roach would tear out his own hair...or tear out Malphas' throat. the latter method would probably be more efficient.

"Then we are in agreement that the current leader needs to go. But how?" Roach gestured at Malphas. "Even if we sent this maniac in, he would die before he reach the leader. That or die facing him. We need to come up with an efficient plan to make sure no one receives blame. I rather not have the entire camp in an uproar, because one of us is picked out as a traitor."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 7:29 pm

"Tell him he is requested for some important thing. a spy has intel he needs to hear and will only tell him in person. Considering how stupid he is with tactics, I wouldn't put it past him to be that gullible." If it were up to her, she'd just ask him to come over and cut his head off. But that would leave a trail to her tent. Though she could lead him to luneys tent. Murder him there, let him take the fall. She already started to like where that train of thought was heading.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 7:37 pm

He looked at them. "Well if you don't need me for this then I'll just be going for now." He looked to Roach again "I will return later for you eventually." He then turned and started walking off back to the camps.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 7:42 pm

Roach spat on the ground. "He must value his strength above all others. While I admire that trait, he needs to think before he acts. We need to focus on the shitty humans before we try and measure each others strength." He sighed, not all demons thought thing through. Sometimes it was for the best, but sometimes it could tear plans apart. Speaking of plans.

"I could send for the war leader as I am a general, and I also came back from an assault so I could say I have information. However that would incriminate me as the killer. What should we do to place blame on another?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 7:47 pm

She stood next to him, facing the opposite way, towards the encampment, watching the 3rd wheel walk back. "He's pretty crazy. As you said, he values his strength over other things." She paused, then turned her head towards him, completely calm and no emotions to be read from her face. "Lead the trail to him. He wants to be strong, he says our soldiers are weak? Let him back it up. We get to be rid of that incompitent blob and we get to play walking stick right where we want him."

She looked back to the camp. She wasn't the sentimental type, but their soldiers fought and died for them. They gave everything they had. The least that Malphas could do is respect that. and in not doing so he'd marked himself.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 7:55 pm

Roach sighed...how cruel, to blame another for their deed. Yet Roach felt nothing. It was for the good of the demon army if the Leader was killed and even better if he didn't need to deal with that warmonger. The plan was quick and efficient. Frame a known fighter for the death of an incompetent leader.

"Then we can start making the plan. I will tell one of the my subordinates to pass onto the leader that I have vital intel for the war effort. As you guessed, he is probably desperate enough to come fine me. He will be told that I am waiting in my private quarters. Thus he needs to be taken care of as he crosses the camp and before he reaches my office." He looked at Naya. "The barracks are along the way and if he is killed near there the blame can be placed appropriately. Any other suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 8:03 pm

"That's circumstantial proof. You need more solid evidence. I suggest cutting his head off and putting it up on some pedestral in Malphas' tent. Make it look like he took a trophy. Direct evidence, direct incriminiation. No escape." She wasn't 2nd in line here for doing things half measured. It had to be convincing. "Nobody will feel the loss of either of them. Well. Maybe that fatty might cause a little bit of havoc, but nothing we can't handle, really."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 8:10 pm

Roach nodded Doing things half ass would only cause more problems.

"I can stun him and slice off his head if need be." He said gesturing to his swords. "Can you transport the head? I will need to get back to my office for the plan to hold true. I need an alibi to where I was, and being in my office like I said I would be would be good enough for most demons."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 8:14 pm

"No worries, that won't be the issue. I can ambush him. The real issue isn't your alibi. It's Malphas'. He gets spotted elsewhere, he has alibi, and won't be able to be pinned down for it. Just have to make sure he's in his tent. Spike the head near his entrance. Best to do this near night. Avoid detection best we can."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 8:23 pm

"Alright, then we will wait till night time." Roach agreed. "He will be sure to blame us because he knows what we are plotting, but as long as we don't leave any evidence we can make this work." Change would be coming to the demon army, sooner than one would think.

"I will meet you here, tonight." Roach said. "We can finalize the plan and put it into motion. Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 8:28 pm

She nodded. It was mostly right after she'd been in her dragonic form that she was clear minded and calm. Given enough time that would change drastically. Never really knew why, or what to pin it on, but the best she figured is that her dragonic form gave her a better connection to the past her specific Demon breed had. Far from the others. "He won't expect this."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:24 pm

Time clicked away as Roach planned his next action. The other members of the camp flowed past his tent as Roach drew up battle plans and wrote down requests for extra troops and materials. The war was not going well... and they would fail unless something was done. Finally the time had come and roach stood. He quietly made his way back to the lake they had talked at earlier. Hopefully their plan would come to fruition and help with the war effort.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:27 pm

In the lonely tree at the lake, Naya was sitting on a branch in dragonic form. As she heard Roach's footsteps, she turned back to her humanoid form while dropping out, landing on her feet. Her long red hair dropped over her shoulders as her sleek form rose from the ground. "I made sure he got a message telling him to be in his tent. It's all set up. You managed to convince him to come over?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rebound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebound
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next