Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRecruitment Search - Page 2 I_voting_barRecruitment Search - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRecruitment Search - Page 2 I_voting_barRecruitment Search - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Recruitment Search

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Recruitment Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:07 am

He looked back at Hyjil. "This fool is already hated by him all his life for what he's done to the world of witches and warlocks!" As he said this a Dark Magical Aura surrounded his body giving off a huge amount of magical pressure. He looked at the phoenix and smirked. "Fine by me...I won't harm you...But I won't be a servant."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:10 am

He was taken aback my this. "Well, if not my servant, could you at least be my messenger? That was the job of one of my men who died with honor for my cause, and I'd hate to see his job go undone!" He began to shed fiery tears that added to the kiosk, tears of both sorrow and justice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:11 am

"That energy is similar to Pyrus and you know of the history now I know your not normal. Who are you?" asked Hyjil and she prepared to atk the hooded freak.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:11 am

"Messenger Fine. IF that is your wish." He then put his hand out for the deal to be accepted. He looked over at Hyjil. "You already know who I am...all witches and warlocks do...I'm the reason you can't use magic in public!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:17 am

"We have our ways of casting magic without drawing attention well some of us do. An imposter will remain fake good try at baiting me for information." Said Hyjil and she left still thinking the freak is a fake.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:18 am

He raised his hand and snapped his fingers as 4 bat like familiars surrounded Hyjil. "Your not going anywhere witch. I need you for my plan right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 am

"Acient magic your not Pyrus who are you Pyrus is the only one foolish enough to use that magic." Said Hyjil and she started to prepare a counter spell.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:26 am

He laughed. "I said...you already Know who I am!" He reached up with his free hand pulling back his hood now and revealing his face. The greyish skin and red eyes with black markings on his face his purple hair and long pointed dark purple hat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:31 am

Pyrus felt the magic again that he hated the most and he Went to the source of it and seen the hooded freak and Hyjil. "So, it is true you are him well I guess since your going to use that magic I will use it to." Dark energy began to form around Pyrus.

Hyjil was starting to fear for her life "No Pyrus it is forbidden to use that magic and that is him the most powerful warlock ever. If you use that magic you will end up killing us all like when u wiped out the village." Crys could be heard in Hyjils voice.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:40 am

The man spoke. Well then messenger, I welcome you to my team." He shook his hand, transferring his power. "Now if only i could get more recruits and less crude fighting."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:45 am

He laughed and turned now looking at Pyrus. "Now then time to deal with you. Since you wouldn't take my deal...I'll take your power forcefully!" He walked towards Hyjil first though. "But first....I'll see how you deal with your friend losing power." He grabbed at her wrist when he got close enough and concentrated on his power leech spell.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:45 am

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:47 am

Pyrus Cried out a spell in latin which roughly translated to step into my realm. He was very angry. The spell grabbed him and the hooded figure and pulled them into an empty space that was all black. "Welcome to my world this place will either be your doom or salvation your choice."

Hyjil cried in pain from her magic being taken from her she passed out from all the pain.

Last edited by steafen on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:47 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 8
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:56 am

He looked around and laughed. "Darkness huh? I'll just use my full power here then without holding back!" He pulled the unconscious body of Hyjil in front of himself as a shield and his hair swirled around as he tapped into his own power 4 bat-like familiars forming from his body and surrounding them. "So....here's a question. Risk attacking me and losing your friend or give up your power?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:03 am

"This universe is pretty strange don't you feel it just being here make you feel like your magic will escape you? Let the girl go and maybe I'll let you out of here."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:06 am

The bats spinning around them suddenly pressed against Hyjil and pulled her against his body this time they took on an inky form and surrounded her entire body pressing the inky mass to Zedaran's body and started to try and merge her body with his.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:06 am

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:12 am

"Big mistake I wander was that really a girl you just absorbed or was it something else." Said Pyrus and he snapped his fingers and Hyjil was next to him. "I am the worlds greatest illusions master. This world is controled by my laws now I'll pay you back 10 fold for what you did." A dark energy began to form around Pyrus.

The spell hit the hooded figure and . "This is the best trick ever hope you enjoy my magic burning you through and through. When did I trade her with an illusion why the answer is simple when I teleported us to my universe." Said Pyrus and he snapped his fingers turning the illsusion in the hood freak into fire.

Last edited by steafen on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:12 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 6
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:17 am

He laughed and started to fade away leaving behind a black mass of energy. "I'll return for your power later Pyrus." The black mass then vanished leaving just a small bat-like familiar now before even that turned into nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:30 am

Pyrus grabbed Hyjil standing next to him and snapped his finger and left the darkness returning to the park at his house. "When she wakes up she will be mad I used that trick on her again." Said pyrus.

Hyjil is still out of it.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:37 am

After returning from the plane that Pyrus took him to he reappeared behind the phoenix he made a deal with and started to walk off. "Now then...since I'm known now I might as well start amassing more power."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:50 pm

In all the events taling place, no one seemed to notice Yarashi slip away, he had too much on his mind to think about increasing power using the deamon snake, so he headed where he knew someone could show him the way ... anywhere but here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Search
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2