Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Search for the Cards I_vote_lcapSearch for the Cards I_voting_barSearch for the Cards I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Search for the Cards I_vote_lcapSearch for the Cards I_voting_barSearch for the Cards I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Search for the Cards

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Search for the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:25 pm

"Well, we didn't find any new cards, but we did learn that others can use them without needing the release spell." Sakura wandered through the park. "There has to be a card here somewhere." Sakura started flipping over some of the tables and benches. "None under here, maybe over there?" Sakura ran off in search, not fixing the benches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Pyrus hearing the commotion checked on what is going on. He finds the broken benches and decided he needs to investigate this maybe there will be a reward for catching the criminal.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:40 pm

*A patrol officer notices a girl randomly vandalizing property and runs over to her* "Stop!"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Sakura turned and stopped. "Huh? Is there a problem officer?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:43 pm

"I noticed you were flipping over public benches, mind giving me a good explanation as to why you're destroying public property?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Sakura blinked. "They weren't damaged, and you just said yourself, it's public property."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:46 pm

"It's called vandalism young lady, and it's against the law, now, you either give me a damn good explanation, or you're coming downtown for questioning"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Pyrus shows up where Sakura and the cop is Pyrus realizes that Sakura is one his students. "This girl was just helping me protest the uncleaness of the public parks. I mean you need to get someone to take care of this place." Said Pyrus in hopes of getting rid of the cop.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:48 pm

*The cop looks at Pyrus* "Mind telling me your relation to this girl sir? Is she your daughter?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:50 pm

"Nope she is......... RUN!!!" said pyrus and he punched the offiecer and the face and started to run.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:53 pm

*The officer stumbles back, then turns on his comm unit* "I have a resist arrest in the park, I need backup ASAP!" *The cop then runs after Pyrus*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:55 pm

"Wow, Thanks for the decoy Sensei!"
Sakura went and fixed the benches. "There, now you can't even tell."
Sakura looked back, "Guess I should probably help him still."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Pyrus not a fool starts to set up traps he first one was a wall of illusional flames. "Hey copper can't stand thew heat stay out of my park."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:58 pm

INTRO: Yarashi

Soon after, a voice could be heard in the distance, "outa the way! im still trying to wirk this thing!", it was Yarashi, runing at allmost blinding speed, "if i knew it would have given me this much powers, i woulda pulled that sword long befor i did", he said to himself still runing, "this deamon snake stuff is awesome, whooooo hoooooo!". the deamon voice in Yarashi's head responded, "you do know im doing all the work? if you actualy tried lerning to do more of thease spells powers yourself, maybe it would be a little more 'awesome', for me!". Yarashi slid to a stop and sighed, "hey, i did lern to do 3 on my own, cut me some slack here". At this, the deamon inside Yarashi seemed to become enraged, "maybe i just wont do thease spells for you and you can lose your job, eh?", Yarashi sighed again, "fin, have it your way, im walking", he said slowly and began doing so.

After a while, he came to a stop and saw Sakura fixing the mig mess she had made, "need help?", he asked calmly with a small smile hidden on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:01 pm

*The cop ignores the flames and continues to chase Pyrus* "Halt!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:03 pm

"Crap why does this always happen to me." Pyrus then sets up for trap 2 the pitfall he made to catch a deer to eat.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Sakura turns. "No, I'm fine thanks. I'm just looking for something. I'd like to help my sensei with that cop trouble though."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:06 pm

*By this time more sirens could be heard coming into the park* "I said halt! You are resisting arrest!" *The cop shouts into his comm unit* "I need backup here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Pyrus knew there was nothing he could do so, he did the next best thing He threw a piece of paper on the ground and made a huge fake explosion with him in the center of it "You police will never catch me alive I'll go down with a boom."

Last edited by steafen on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Sakura used her "Fly" card and she flew over, grabbing Pyrus's hand. "Comeon, just jump and I can pull you out."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:15 pm

*The cop stops just short of the explosion* "Get the paramedics over here too! We've just had an incident!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Pyrus in the cover of the explosion grabbed sakura's hand "thanks for the save there with that explosion and no body maybe they will put this off as a bad dream."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:20 pm

"A little help Snakey?" Yarashi asked the deamon inside of him, "prepair the dash spell again", the deamon said in reply. Yarashi noded, "slithering acceleration!", he yelled, and was dashing away at high speeds again in an instent.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Sakura carried Pyrus to the other side of teh park. "Man you're heavy. I need to work out more. We should be safe over here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:36 pm

"Next time I'll fly and you punch the cop in the face." Pyrus said this and started to brush himself off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Cards   Search for the Cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search for the Cards
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Park-
Jump to: