Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Recruitment Search I_vote_lcapRecruitment Search I_voting_barRecruitment Search I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Recruitment Search I_vote_lcapRecruitment Search I_voting_barRecruitment Search I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Recruitment Search

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:32 pm

A strange man appeared in the park. "Well now, it looks like my plans of world conquest have become short staffed. Perhaps this place could harbor potenial recruits?" He created a Kiosk and made a "Help Wanted" out if fire. He then sat back and awaited potential recruits.
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Returning to the park, Yarashi noticed the flames, not knowing exactly what to make of it, he lifted his hood over his head, shadowing most of his face, and moved closer. Noticing the man infront of it, Yarashi decided t try to hide his magical energy, "so whats all this about?", he asked in a tone indacating he didnt really care.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:55 pm

He turned to this strange man. "Oh how fabulous a customer! Well if you must know, I am recruiting people of this planet to join my intergalactic army that aims to control the universe!" He let out an evil, yet effeminate laugh. "Would you like to join?
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:03 pm

Yarashi had suddenly gained intrist uppon hearing this, "so, if this goal of yours gets reached, what happens with me?".

The deamon snake voice in Yarashi's head spoke to him "this is the chance we have been waiting for!" , Yarashi seemed iratated by this remark from the deamon snake.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:19 pm

"Hmm...What's in it for you?" He laughed again. "Tell you what, if I conquest the universe I will appoint you Governor of an entire world...no, an entire star system!"
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Yarashi smiled, "you dont know who I am do you? well then, ill let you in on a little something", he said as he lifted his hood just enoph to reveal his face. "World's greatest asasin, Yarashi Kaminato", Yarashi said with a wider grin, "as long as i can destroy, that's prize enoph for me".
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:08 am

The Wolf Found a Park and see two Peoples talking. The Wolf Use most of his Speed and Power to make a big hole back in the mall.

The Wolf Felt His power is coming back becouse tonight it was a full moon. The Wolf Taste Blood Already in his mouth. The Wolf Jump and Hit the first dude with a Roundhouse kick and after that he pick him up and Punch him a few time until he was blooded open and thown him to a tree and to a wall.
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:18 am

Yarashi staggered to his feet and took his Deamon Sword out to prepair for the next attack.
"who are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:21 am

The wolf said" I am Know as Gin, Part Human and Part Werewolf" The wolf Ran back to yarashi and dropkick him back to the ground.
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:27 am

Yarashi jolted his bodey to the left to avoid geting hit, "cant controll your gian wolf boddy i see, whats with that rage of yours? care tp talk it out?", he said calmly.
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:37 am

The Wolf Said" ....Fine" The Wolf went back into Gin and said to Yarashi" Ok yarashi tell me why are you doing this to our world.

Gin went back and said to Yarashi" Look Yarashi look at you, you don't have to be bad. you can be a friend to me".
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:42 am

Yarashi sliped his srowd back into his cloak, he couldnt beat Gin without revealing his magic, and at this point, that was a bad idea eather way, "so, what you're saying is, id be better off letting people push me around?".
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:48 am

Gin nod his head and said to yarashi" No i didn't meant that i ment" Gin turn said to yarashi" you can't let no one push you around you need to define yourself but you have to have limits as what are you doing you can't be all Killing at once.

Gin look at the moon and said" See the Moon Sometime the Moon can change us in ways that you don't know. He said to Yarashi" looking at you now The moon can help you into changeing your way of life from noting killing everyone who live on earth but to save the peoples who live here.
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:54 am

At that time, the deamon inside Yarashi's head spoke to Yarashi once more, "this guy has issues". "Whatever, now leave me alone!", Yarashi said out loud both to his deamon and to Gin
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:57 am

Gin said" Fine" Gin ran back home. Gin when running said" Let hope yarashi learn about what i just tought him.
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:15 am

Yarashi turned to face the man who wanted to rule the world, "if you dont mind me saying, you seem like you would need my help, I mearly took pity on that poor soul", he said calmly, but still thinking about what Gin had told him, he seemed frustraited.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:35 am

Behind Yarashi about 20 feet away an inky mass of darkness formed on the ground in the shape of a portal and rose up into the form of a man wearing a long dark purple hooded cloak the hood hiding his entire face except for his bright red eyes he then looked around and started to walk off. "Hmm...need more power. A phoenix would help." He saw two people talking and the flames saying Help Wanted and he smirked. "Hmm..." He started to walk towards them.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:38 am

Hyjil came into the park searching for Pyrus. Her sources said that he hangs around the park a lot infact one said he might live there. She started to look around the park for him.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:46 am

The man spoke "My you are a crude one. What does it take to be a little more graceful when it comes to battle? Come back to me when your moves are a little more fabulous my friend. I wouldn't want you to crash the mode."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:50 am

After he got closer he smirked seeing the person talking is a phoenix and he walked up to him from the right. "So...your looking for help?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:55 am

The man Smiled at the newcomer. "AH I see you have good tastes my friends, and may I also state that that colour is dashing on you. If you are interested, I am recruiting for my top-secret intergalactic army that shall one day rule this entire universe!" He let out his signature laugh.
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:58 am

Hyjil spots a few people off in the distance and walks up to them "I am looking for a man named Pyrus any of you know where I can find him?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:00 am

He looked at Hyjil and smirked. "I Met him...he turned down my offer and spit in my face....I'll kill him later on." He then turned back to the person he was talking to earlier. "So...you want to rule the universe huh? Well I have an offer for you first kid." He then extended his hand to the kid in an offer of a hand shake. "You offer me half of your power and I give you what ever you want except for love."
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:04 am

"I doubt if a weakling like you could even make him take that ridiculus ring off and use his real powers." Hyjil started to walk away thinking they were all useless.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:05 am

He let out a laugh that could be heard even from the other side of teh park."So! You seek to gain the power of the future ruler of the universe? Well then, how about this? I give you what you seek and you become my servant! Anything I say you must do and you will not be able to harm me or my empire for as long as justice burns through my heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Search   Recruitment Search I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Search
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Park-
Jump to: