Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A Mother's Search I_vote_lcapA Mother's Search I_voting_barA Mother's Search I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A Mother's Search I_vote_lcapA Mother's Search I_voting_barA Mother's Search I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A Mother's Search

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:26 am

Rosaline had left Dimitre to do what he was doing, still determined to find her daughter. "He's a bit too rash...he almost got hurt...and I won't let anyone else..." She placed a hand on her chest, remembering her husband's death. "...perish like he did." She resumed her walk, trying as hard as she could to blend in with the crowd of people around her.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:31 am

Veronica wandered the streets, thinking back to he conversation with Lysandra. "Should I warn her mother? Or should I take her in to headquarters?" Veronica shook her head. She would respect Lysandra's wishes, if she found Rosaline again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:35 am

Rosaline stopped in front of a store she remembered from the few years she'd spent in Arakai, twenty years prior. "It's still here...I guess not much changes." She smiled softly. She'd met him here, in this city. Maybe she'd go to the coffee shop where they first met, if it was still around. "I don't have any money though...so I wouldn't get anything by going...just memories."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:38 am

Veornica stopped her eyes widening. There she was looking into coffee shop De La cartele. A million question ran through her mind. She shook off her doubt. A promise was a promise. She approached Rosaline from behind and tapped her on the shoulder. "Can I buy you a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:41 am

She turned around, going a bit pale. It was the woman from earlier. "A-actually...I-I was just leaving...h-have to...go." She made for the door, hoping she wasn't completely recognized.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:43 am

Veronica grabs Rosaline's wrist tightly. "We need to talk, I mean you no harm. It's about your daughter." Veronica motions to the coffee shop. We can talk privately there, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:46 am

Her heart sank. The talk would likely lead to her getting sent away again...and then she'd never see Lysandra again. "Y-you work for the government...and I've escaped...what...makes me able to trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:49 am

"I can't give anything to trust me, but if I wanted to turn you in certainly would be talking to you right now." Veronica tapped her pistol on he hip. "I promise this will be quick, and you will be free to leave and I won't give chase."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:52 am

She looked at Veronica for what seemed like ages before nodding. "I-If you say so..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:55 am

They entered the coffee shop and gave their orders, once their drinks were delivered, Veronica began to speak. "I talked to your daughter. It was same day I first met you actually." Veronica stated bringing the coffee to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:59 am

"You spoke with her? Please tell me she's okay...she's doing well for herself? Has she settled down with someone? Is he nice to her?" She bombarded Veronica with a lot of questions. She held her cup completely sill at this, holding her breath as she awaited responses.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:01 am

"Calm down I will answer what I can." Veronica responded holding up a hand to calm Rosaline. "She is doing fine, she is living healthy life from what I can tell. I don't think she has settle down with anyone yet. So you don't need to worry about that." Veronica curse herself, she was skirting the issue but she would need to bring it up eventually.

Last edited by Omega Shadow on Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:04 am

She relaxed. "I see...I settled down with her father at eighteen...I figured she'd take after me...and find love early..." She looked down at her cup. "...but I hope her husband lives to see their child grow up, if she does find love."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:06 am

Now or never, Veronica thought. "I told her about you...and how she is a special. She has the same powers as you." Veronica whispered across the table." Thankfully no-one was in range to hear them, even if they were talking normally.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:09 am

She snapped out of her reminiscence. "O-Oh...I see...of course she has the same powers as me...I'm her mother...what was her response about hearing about me?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:13 am

"She didn't take it well...that's what i need to talk to you about." Veronica sighed over her coffee. "She accepts the truth that your her mother, but she doesn't want to see you. As long as she is in uniform, she will follow her orders and turn you in. I am here to warn you about this." Veronica clenched her mug harder. "Sorry that it ended that way."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:22 am

"I...see." She set her coffee aside. "Well...I'm happy knowing she's safe. You can tell her to go live her life according to her heart...not her job. I followed mine after traveling the world, and met her father." She stood up, the device on her arm clanking against the table. "She wouldn't be here if I didn't follow my heart." A bit of electricity arced to the metal support, singing the table a bit. "My reason for being in the city is gone." She looked at Veronica.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:26 am

Veronica could see the distress from the woman, but there was nothing she could really do. She would lie and tell her to go clear things up with her daughter. All she could do is accept their decision. "As I promised your daughter, i won't report you this time. Be warned if I see you again I will have to take action." Veronica stood placing enough money on the table for the both of them.

"If you see that other special you were with tell him to leave the city as well. I don't need another fight in the city."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:34 am

"Another thing. Don't tell her this...but her father died in that facility...all to ensure she didn't end up in a cell. I want her to follow her heart." She knew Veronica was just being nice now. "Promise you'll tell her that, and I will stay away from this city for the rest of my days. She can forget about ever meeting me." She sighed. "I assume they placed her in an adoptive family anyway...she already has a mother." She relaxed her grip on the table, standing up straight. "Goodbye." She made her way through the door, memories of her husband coming to mind again and again.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:44 am

Veronica clenched her fist hard. One last promise...and this woman would stay out of the city for good. She took and breath in and calmed herself. It was for the best, she would tell Lysandra when she saw her next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Mother's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Search   A Mother's Search I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mother's Search
Page 1 of 1