Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_vote_lcapIgrus' apartment - Page 8 I_voting_barIgrus' apartment - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_vote_lcapIgrus' apartment - Page 8 I_voting_barIgrus' apartment - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Igrus' apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Igrus' apartment - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:15 pm

"No, it's because you were so impatient and rough." She stomped him in his stomach, but her punch equal the same as letting a pillow fall on someone's leg.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm

Igrus pulled her into a better posistion for cuddling, "I held back as much as I could. You do a good job at instructing me when I get too rough." He nibbled on her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:27 pm

"I know my own body pretty well. Except, for apparently, my wings. I'll have to get used to that, still. Never knew they were such lust objects." Her wings folded, then relaxed and flapped open again.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:33 pm

"I don't know if you are lucky or unlucky finding a person like me who could turn something innocent like your wings into lust objects." Igrus kissed her neck his hands her just below her breasts. He would lightly brush against the bottem of them every so often.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:35 pm

"You still aren't done, are you? You would go for some more?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Igrus chuckled, "I know it still hurt this time I would go for more but you do not need to be in pain over me wanting pleasure."Tightened the cuddle a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:45 pm

"It went gone a lot faster then last time. I'm not even noticing it anymore." She spread out her knees a bit, her arms pulling Igrus back on tops of her. "And I know how you like to be in charge."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:48 pm

Igrus leaned down and kissed her, "well if you want to be in charge be my guest." He kissed hr again this time giving her a little shock.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:50 pm

"To be honest. I really love it ... when ... " She pulled his hair, to get him leaning over her, and his ear close to her mouth, while she whispered the rest of her sentence. "When, I'm in a helpless position."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Igrus blushed badly, "you asked for it then." He used magic to make an invisble bondage. He then leaned down close to her ear, "if you say the key word then you get shocked by the bondage. I won't tell you what it is and this shock won't be small. Feel helpless enough yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:59 pm

She giggled a bit. Clearly she wasn't taking him serious. She knew how dangerous electricity could be, and he wouldn't play around with the larger quantities.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Igrus shocked her this time it was high voltage, nothing near what he normally teases her with. "Everytime you say the keword you will get shocked with that amount everywhere I put the invisible bondage. So on top of not moving you have to be careful not to say the keyword."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:08 pm

It hadn't hurt her, but it was getting closer to it. "What's ... it then? I won't say it .. "
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:12 pm

Igrus did the maxium amount of power he could do without it being deadly. He didn't expect her to talk for a .bit. "Still going to talk back to me?" He was getting into it, Igrus was so use to being a nice person it was different being mean.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:17 pm

Tear welled up in her eyes, as she nodded. He was really not gonna let her off the hook.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Igrus leaned down and kissed her, "are you sure you wanna go through with this? I can stop if it is too much for you to handle." He didn't wanna over do it and make her hate him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:25 pm

She gave him a weak smile, and nodded. She assumed he was still in the act, and as much as it might be scary, it had an exciting tingle to it, as if she didn't know what was gonna come next.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:27 pm

Igrus teased her a bit.

Time jump.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:30 pm

As he had been keeping his master role in perfect form, she had been given little choice but to do as he said. The fact of not getting any ways out made it all the more exciting, because she felt reduced, but at the same time, it simply didn't fit him, and it didn't come out that well.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Igrus undid his magic and he kissed her, "I am a tender love kind of person. I don't think I will do too great with that kind of play." He started to cuddle with her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:37 pm

"It ... sure worked ... well ... " She was exhausted, her entire body tingling from both shocks and them both having reached their heights at the same point. Her wings weren't listening to any of her attempts to move or even retract them, and her limbs weren't gonna do that either.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Igrus cuddled with her, "did you say the keyword purpously after you learned it?" He was a bit tired which made him a little mad. At the height of his training he would of been up and making lunch and doing chores already.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:45 pm

"I ... what was ... was it?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Igrus got closer, "I made it my name." He had set her up to say it.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:54 pm

"Figures ... ego ... " She was trying to make a bit of fun of him, but she wanted to just lie there, him on her, resting from the excessive play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igrus' apartment
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next