Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_vote_lcapIgrus' apartment - Page 5 I_voting_barIgrus' apartment - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_vote_lcapIgrus' apartment - Page 5 I_voting_barIgrus' apartment - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Igrus' apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Igrus' apartment - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Igrus smiled, "just a little tired from the shower but I will be fine. I needed to check up on my work today."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:08 pm

"What kind of work do you do then?" She looked at him, interested, while her hands were busy trying to keep the odd fabric off her skin.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Igrus looked at her, "I own a cafe in the mall. It has been in business for over 500 years." he didn't like going to the cafe it reminded him of the past.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:13 pm

"You don't seem really happy about it. Does it lack customers?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:17 pm

"I grew up working in that cafe, infact my parent's had their first date in that cafe before they bought it. It has many memories that were happy." Igrus smiled and fetched her old clothes, "you should put them on you obvipusly don't like my clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:20 pm

"Thanks, I hope it won't smell too bad. And, we could keep the tradition alive then, by going there on our first date as well."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Igrus smiled at her, holding back some tears. "if you want we can nave our first dare there." He waited for her to get changed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:29 pm

She went into the bathroom, and got out of the horrible robe. She got into her old clothes again, taking her about 10 minutes, and her wings came back when the last strap was attached, moving them freely again. The feeling of before still lingered here, and it was a bit uncomfortable, but also, it had a scent of affection. It made her blush a bit, and she went back into the living room, the old muffled smell still hanging around her clothes. "I think we should get these washed tomorrow, or when we get back, tonight."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:33 pm

"I can do that for you." He offered her has arm to walk arm in arm.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:38 pm

"That'll be ok, I can handle a washing machine on my ow, you know." She took his arm, and they walked over, under his guide, to the mall, to get some spare clothes, and maybe more.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Igrus got a smell of her scent and blushed a bit he kinda liked it. They headed to the mall.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:08 am

They got back, with the bags full of underwear, having forgotten to buy the shirts and skirts, when Acrysta had so suddenly popper up. "Well, good to be back again." She stretched, and her wings unfolded on their full size.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:11 am

Igrus got behind her and started to touch her wings lightly, "ready for you wing massage?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:15 am

"You're really doing this, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:17 am

"well if you do not want it then I will not massage them." Igrus kissed her left wing.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:19 am

A shiver went through her. "I ... have nothing better to do now, anyway." She freed her wings from his hands, then walked to the bedroom, and there, she lay down, spreading her wings over the bed entirely, half of each wing going over it.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:23 am

Igrus got into a position to massage the left wing first. He put his hands on it and started to run his fingers through the feathers. A few older feathers fell out, he found without water it is harder to massage her wings "you are no fun I thought you were looking forward to this."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:26 am

"Wasn't. But I sure am enjoying it .. Fuah~" She breathed a bit more heavy then usual. Her wings spread even a slight more, as he was massaging them.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:30 am

Igrus lean down and kissed the back of her neck, "next time we should do it in the shower. It is,easier to massage them." He kept working her wing kissing her back every so often. He then used a small amount of eletricity to tickle her wing.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:33 am

The electricity made her tingling through her entire body, a different sort from before. Her legs were twitching a bit, whenever he used it.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:35 am

Igrus nipped the tip of your left wing very softly. He then moved to work on her right wing not before giving her a little shock this one a slight bit stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:37 am

She was enjoying it to the fullest. "Fuah~ How do ... you keep, doing .. that, so well ?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:41 am

Igrus laughed, "I can make you sing like a song bird, I can sense all your nerves and I know how sensitive they are like this one,you will love." He lightly touched he in her wing in a spot that was the most sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:44 am

She twisted and turned a bit, as he pressed on the spot on her wing, and her arms went up to her breasts automatically. "Waaah..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:47 am

Igrus leaned down and kissed her neck, "you are getting a little frisky need me to remove your bra?" He worked on her right wing he teased the tip of her right wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igrus' apartment
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next