Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIgrus' apartment - Page 4 I_voting_barIgrus' apartment - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIgrus' apartment - Page 4 I_voting_barIgrus' apartment - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Igrus' apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Igrus' apartment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:21 pm

"I'd rather have you not see it, to be honest." She was still shivering a bit, but She had regained her senses, mostly. "I have to ... just go there. For your father, at least."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:26 pm

Igrus kept holding her, "you are not ready and dad is not going anywhere. No way am I going to demon world right away. U would rather stay here and experince thing with you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:29 pm

"Thanks, Igrus. I wish there was something I could do for you instead." She had her head against his chest, and was lying on the couch by now, her wings retracted. The feather she had pulled out was on the table, next to Igrus' bag, which also had to be unpacked. "I don't have any money, or things. I used to live from what nature provided."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Igrus patted her rear, "don't worry I am good and addicted to you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:39 pm

She twisted, and turned as he did that. "Yeah ... " She didn't know really whether to allow him to do that or not. They were only less then an hour together now. They already had sex, but it was something really new to her, and she wanted it to go as slow as she could.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Igrus found her hands and locked their fingers together, "the first time always hurts. I mean what we did in the shower, it gets better as you do it more."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:45 pm

"I'm scared, though. And it's a bit embarrassing."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Igrus hugged her, "I promise you will get addicted to it before you know it. Next time we can do it in a bed so you can go under the covers to get over the embarrassment."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:54 pm

"No, it's not that, I mean. The entire relationship. I'm known for not letting any guy get close." She was looking away from him. It was her first real relationship she'd ever taken serious, and it wasn't lasting over an hour yet, and already she had trouble with things. "Igrus, sorry, but it's just really hard for me doing all of this. I'm used to snapping a guy's neck when he does things like, what you just did."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Igrus sighed, "we can work on taking it slow. I don't want you to go because we were going too fast."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:08 pm

"I don´t have anything but you right now. Literally. I could live with you, I just want a bit of privacy as well, and I'll have to think about whether we'd do more of, well. Before. We haven't even had a first date yet."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Igrus lossened his hold on her, "ok I guess ypu can live in the spare room and use that bed if you want privacy. We can go to the mall to get you some clothes later."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:21 pm

""Yeah, that'd be great. I'll look for applications while we're at it. I'll have to get a job, so I can pay the rent along, and everything you're buying for me.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Igrus smiled at her, "we can get that figured out later. We can go on a normal date if you want. Though I figured we both were a little down and needed each other. That is why we did that right away."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:27 pm

"Let's, not do that again, for a while. It still tingles, from when it hurt." She crossed her legs. "Sorry. Just not, that durable, I think."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:33 pm

Igrus yawned a bit, "well if your up for it and can walk wanna go to the mall?" Igrus wanted to get his mibd off doing that.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:35 pm

"Yeah, sure. We can do that. I'll try to only spend a minimum of what you have, I'd hate to cause you running out of money soon."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:37 pm

Igrus wasn't trying to brag or he would of mentioned he owns a cafe that does pretty good business. "I have plenty of funds I don't spend all that much money."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:40 pm

"It's just that bit of personal pride, that I'm not dependent, but that I can contribute as well, you know how that is."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Igrus chuckled, "ok if it is your pride then we will keep the shopping to minium." Igrus strated to try to get up.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:47 pm

"So, can I wear my old outfit, or should I stick in this?" She pulled on the shirt that belonged to Igrus, like it was some toxic waste.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:49 pm

"if you want tp wear your old clothes you can I thought you wearing fresh clothes would feel better."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:54 pm

"Well, they sure smell better. It's just uncomfortable, since they're yours, and they don't exactly fit. At certain areas ... "
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Igrus laughed, "I don't blame you I perfer wearing robes unless I am at work." Igrus got up and streached, he yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:02 pm

"You seem tired. Shouldn't you go rest or something, if you are?" She got up as well, still trying to get used to her new attire. She never had liked dresses and robes. Always been one for the more boy like clothing. was easier to run around in, and easier to get out of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igrus' apartment
Page 4 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next